ten stone gone, it can be done :)

alibalibee

Gold Member
WI today and I hit ( and went by :D) the 10 stone loss mark. I'm not finished my journey yet, got 10lbs to go, and even then, that goal is not set in stone.
Its been a long journey so far, but I never ever thought I'd lose this much. Sure I dreamt of it, but actually achieving it? Nope, not me, I don't manage things like that. But I can, I have and so will all of you. No one can do this for you, but oh my gawd the feelings of self worth when you do achieve this are immense. No one can take that away from you. So for those of you that are struggling a wee bit, hang on there, no one said it was a straight forward road to goal, sometimes we take the country road for a more scenic route ;)
I've got a wee photo log of my journey so far

Attachments

• journey.jpg
    journey.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 846
OMG that's unbelievable. Well done you great job so far. You look fantastic. You lost 10 stone and look ten years younger. You should be very proud of that young un x

Wow, alibalibee you look amazing! Can't believe the transformation.
I feel really inspired :D

4957d1246646171-free-smileys-051-smilie.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

4958d1246646187-free-smileys-08-smilie.gif

Congratulations and very well done alibalibee:happy096:

well done, amazing lady. you look beautiful and years younger. x

You must feel fabulous, can't wait to get there, stories like this just make me more determined so thank you for posting and congrats!!

Well done, you look amazing!

Ali, you look fantastic, it's a long and hard road but you have stuck to it, well done and I bet you are so proud, and so you should be. Now's the time to be thinking of how to maintain, you'll never want to go through that again will you love

Ali, you look fantastic, it's a long and hard road but you have stuck to it, well done and I bet you are so proud, and so you should be. Now's the time to be thinking of how to maintain, you'll never want to go through that again will you love

Thanks everyone, and thanks Jim, and yep you're right, there's not a snowballs chance in hell of me going through that again :D

Reactions: Jim
Yes love, I've been lucky and found maintaining quite easy, but I do know many find it hard Ali

Back