• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tenderness

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
It could be that your nipples have become active due to a change in ur hormones due to the diet. Thats what my doctor told me coz mine became active and quite painful down to the hormones being unregulated. Or it cud be something else as its only the one nipple. Best get it checked out to be sure xx

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
It could be that your nipples have become active due to a change in ur hormones due to the diet. Thats what my doctor told me coz mine became active and quite painful down to the hormones being unregulated. Or it cud be something else as its only the one nipple. Best get it checked out to be sure xx
Active nipples????? What in the world are these? LOL. Have images of them popping off to the gym while I'm lounging on the sofa.

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
Heehee i know it sounds absurd doesnt it! Lol i always know when mine are active coz they go rock hard for a few days before painful. Then i just take oil of evening primrose tablets for a few days which appatently the doctor says regulates ur hormones and hey presto back to being dorment and soft! Lol :)

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
I only get very tender nipples when it's that time of the month Chuck but I'm sure that's not the case for you :D:D:D

hopefully not Mirjam LOL