Tendonitus

kirsty_baird_26

Gold Member
Anyone ever had this? Iv had sore wrist on and off past few months yday i woke it was so bad i could bearely move my right wrist! Went to doctor then hospital and got a splint. Have to take a week off work. However, iv woke today its ten times worse never felt pain like it and its so hard as im right handed and struggling with using left! How long does it take to get better and anything i can do to ease the pain?xx

Hi Kirsty

I had this in my right hand when I moved to my new job. Sitting in a different position didn't agree with me so much.

I had to have a few sessions of physio on it - lots of flexing exercises and rubbing! It still twinges sometimes but is pretty much ok.

Get your GP to refer you (if you have health insurance, I'd go through that as the NHS waiting list can take a while - at least here anyway).

xxx

Rubbing an ice cube over it can help, or use a bag of frozen peas over some damp kitchen roll for 10-15 mins 2-3 times a day. Wear your splint in bed too. Have you got a wrist rest on your computer at work?

Back