Total Solution Tenney's total solution diary

Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Lost 10lb this week!!!! Yay!!! More than thrilled. Think some part of me was thinking if I'd only lost 1lb then I should give it up as it wasn't worth all the headaches and rubbishy flu feelings but however this weight loss is now spurring me on. I know it's only water you lose the first week but it's still very rewarding. Anyway big food shop tonight which I'm not looking forward as have to pass red wine aisle, chocolates etc but its gotta be done so I'm gonna be strong and determined. Anyway must get ready for work - have a good day everyone :)

Good afternoon and WOW! Well done on the 10lbs weight loss, fabulous xx

So now into week 2 and feeling alot better than I did this time last week. Went to meadowHELL this morning to look for birthday pressie for my dd and was thrust into temptation on every corner. The sweet cinnamon pretzel stall was offering samples as I walked passed and literally shoved the tray under my nose! I politely declined but it smelt soooo good and I then got the little demon on my shoulder saying "what if??" I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and took another swig of water. It does make me feel abit low on a weekend not being able to enjoy my old array of treats and I don't think I'll ever feel happy about giving them up whilst I'm on exante but still I'm thinking those treats got me into this mess in the first place. I need to start believing the phrase 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.....' Hmmm......I don't want be skinny though - just happy and healthy. Hope others out there can relate ;-)

Hi. Well done on your fab loss 10lb is brill.

I can relate to your comment about the Friday night wine and treats - it does make the weekends trickier. I much prefer week days were I am focused on school, work, gym time as I don't miss the picking at things then.

Keep going and look forward to seeing your progress. X

Tried the white wine & elderflower drink mix twice this weekend. Was good-I like it but prefer it with less mix than the packet suggests as it has quite a strong taste but maybe that's just me after only drinking water and coffee for 2 weeks!

Well done on this week's WI-that's great!

Thanks hulllou and sainsbury and yer might give that flavoured wine drink a go. To be honest all I'm drinking is either black coffee, sparkling or still water and I'm getting so bored with it!
Made a wee blunder today - we went to hobby craft for longer than expected and so by 2.30 I still hadn't had my shake and bearing in mind I had my first one at 8.00 I was starting to feel light headed and abit shakey. My hubby bought some crisps and I ended up scoffing about 4 of them just to passify this light headed feeling. Not too much damage done I know but I was still cross that I'd let myself get into that situation as to be honest then I had to fight feelings all the way home of finishing the whole packet. I'm going through the motions of this diet but don't feel I'm at the place where I was last time - in the zone- yet...

Right Vicky get your act together! Today on day 11 I am starting the week feeling more positive. I'm gonna try hard and stick to plan from now till Friday morning on my daughters birthday. We're going out for a meal so I may have a small carvery - stay away from potatoes but fill up on veg and lean meat. Don't think that will do much damage and then hopefully on sat I'll be able to get back on plan. Hmmm let's see how that goes. My new moto is 'one day at a time' that way I'm dealing with temptation and negative thoughts on a daily basis rather than thinking I've got another 8 weeks to do and another 2 stone to lose. Hope it works - we'll see.......

Good morning. Sounding very positive xx

Carvery sounds good, I'm in the same boat. My friends are suggesting Chinese or Thai, but I'll hold out for the local carvery or steakhouse I think! :D

Back