*tentatively waves hello*

Emmylou1402

Hi :wave_cry:

I'm Emmylou and I'm just re-starting SW. Lost 2 stone two years ago, and have since put it on with interest.

I'm back again now, and am approaching the end of my first week. Strangely enough, found this forum when I googled "how many oz of houmous in a tbsp". You all seem like pretty nice (and normal ... ish:p) people.

Going to have a mooch round now before bed...hopefully I'll be back again!

Helloooooo!
Welcome to minimins and welcome back to slimming world.
You will find all the peeps on here lovely and full of useful tips and information.
And not one axe-murderer in sight!-well not one we're admitting to!

*wipes down sharpened axe blade and hides it in my shoe*

Hello! Welcome to minimins! You have certainly found the right place for all the support and guidance you will ever need for your SW journey. This is like going to group, but its open 24-7 and the consultants arent paid, but they are ever so kind and lovely.

Hi Emmylou, and welcome to probably the best forum in the world!!! We are indeed pretty cool people here!! LOL! But seriously it's an amazing network of support and here at your fingertips whenever you want questions answered, advice and tips, recipe/food ideas, or just fancy a good laugh!! We all know what eachother are going through so it's a great place to just come and offload and someone (probably many) will be right there with some reassuring words and some great wisdom!! You will be truly inspired!!X

Good on you getting back to SW. At least you know it works and you'll soon have that weight back off. Welcome to MiniMins - you'll find loads of support on here whether you want to laugh/cry/have a good goss/whatever - always someone around. Hurrah!

hello! and :welcome:.

Hiya - welcome to minimims - but be warned.......................... We maybe nice & normal(ish) people, but you will soon be hooked & then cooking so many delish recipes, you will never want to leave, haha :D x

Never leaving is good by me. That was the problem *last time*. I thought I could do it on my own...:sigh:

Am being *super good* today. Work do a hot meal a couple of times a week, but instead of having beef stew and dumplings (omnomnom, but not made SW way!) I'm having a big box of tuna pasta salad. Gotta love "Extra Easy"...means I only have to syn the houmous and not the tuna these days!

Welcome Emmylou, great to meet you and good luck on your journey. Everybody here is lovely and so supportive I am sure you will be fine with us.

Heya Emmylou

Welcome to Minimins and good luck on your SW journey, this is a fab forum and something I turn to every single day - so be warn its addictive!!!!

Helen xxx

Never leaving is good by me. That was the problem *last time*. I thought I could do it on my own...:sigh:

Am being *super good* today. Work do a hot meal a couple of times a week, but instead of having beef stew and dumplings (omnomnom, but not made SW way!) I'm having a big box of tuna pasta salad. Gotta love "Extra Easy"...means I only have to syn the houmous and not the tuna these days!

You could knockem' all dead with your own SW version of beef stew and dumplings!! You can have it all here!!xXx

I (well, Best Mate who I share a flat with) makes a mean SW-friendly stew and dumplings. She did the plan briefly a couple of years ago, and now "slims by default" - ie she will eat SW at home but if she wants chocolate/cake/whatever then she'll have it. And she'll have my share too. Which is what friends are for.

Shell_y: I go to the Hanham Wednesday morning group. Used to go to Clifton's Monday night one, but found myself starving myself all day on a Monday incase I put on. Only work three days a week now, so Wednesday morning is great for me - drop BM at work, go to group, go and do food shopping (before temptation can sneak in). What about you?

Someone just commented on the fact that my lunchbox (a 2.2 litre one) is FULL, and they thought I was on a diet. When I told them that yup, I was eating healthily (I don't do "diets" - you die before your t), and this is entirely "on plan" you should've seen their face! Gotta love SW!

:welcome2:

I've only been here a couple of weeks but the people really are lovely... loads of support, great advice and a hug or kick up the backside when required!

Kay x

Back