Teresa October Food Diary - if you can help please do

teresa32uk

Silver Member
Hi, i have struggled for months rather than weeks to get back on plan and start consisently loosing weight, even 1lb down each week would be fine.

But no i cheat every time and end up bingeing so starting from tomorrow this must stop.

I weigh 11stone 1lb at the moment and i weigh in each Saturday morning. I have started the October challenge and hopefully this saturday i will be in a minus situation.

I plan to start each week with 7 tea time meals and cross them off as i eat them, these are only a guide but hopefully it will keep me on the straight and narrow.

This weeks teas are as follows:

• [STRIKE]Bacon, Egg, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Beans, dry fried tinned potatoes[/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]Stuffed Peppers with beef curry and rice[/STRIKE]
  • [STRIKE]Aldi Sweet and Sour Pork Shank, with stirfry [/STRIKE]
  • Aldi Brisket in onion gravy with vegetables
  • Spaghetti Bolgnese
  • Smash Pizza
  • [STRIKE]Lancashire Hotpot[/STRIKE]
  • Speedy Bangers and Beans with Jacket Potato
  • Turkey and Mushroom Stroganoff
  • Greggs bakers fake cheese and onion pie with baked beans.
  • [STRIKE]Beef Rendang with rice[/STRIKE]
blue is ee, red is original, green is green

So this week i will have 2 red days, 3 ee and 1 green.

This must work i really wanna lose a stone by Christmas, so if you can help let me know.

Last edited:
good luck!

Well the plan for tomorrow is as follows, was going to do red but think i may change to ee so i can fill up on rice and bulgar wheat, hopefully stop me being a big picker and wearing those bridget jones pants:

Breakfast - depending on how early i get up. early = bacon and tomatoes, late = 2 weetabix, berries get these on the way to work as i am out of them and milk (hea and b)

Lunch - Bulgar wheat with peppers and mushrooms, Mullerlight, Apple

Tea - Rice, 2 peppers stuffed with mincebeef curry.

i will hopefully fit in some more fruit, we get it free at work so i will pick up a couple of bits from the fruit basket when it arrives to keep me away from the biscuit tin.

I feel really positive hopefully this week i can do it.

Last edited:
Thanks lets hope so, i really need to have 1 week of a good loss to get me back on track. I will get some berries on the way to work to add to my cereal to ensure i getting my 1/3 superfree.

Tuesday - EE

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, strawberries and milk (hea and b) - got up late but really enjoyed this.

Lunch - Bulgar wheat with peppers and mushrooms, Apple, as i had an apple i didnt need yoghurt so maybe 1/3 superfree will work

Snack - Apple

Tea - Rice, 1 pepper stuffed with mincebeef curry. - planned to have 2 but was stuffed after one but ensured i ate all my superfree.

Snacks - Funsize bag of maltesers - 5 syns

Total syns - 5

So all in all a good day, i think the planning the night before really works i still have all my syns for treats for night-time.

Last edited:
You sound far too organised with the pre planned evening meals.

Weetabix with strawberries in is a nice start to the day. Tasty and apparently super speedy.

Looks good so far. I tend to save the syns for the evening so i've plenty for a choc fix or a drink.

I save all my syns for evening bits and pieces too, just incase the chocolate drawer or the crisps are calling me.
I am hoping the planning in advance will help me stick to plan better been so bad lately.

Wednesday - EE

Breakfast - 2 SW Syn Free Sausages from my local butchers with mushrooms, beans and tomatoes.

Lunch - 2 slices of 400g wholemeal loaf, with ham and 2 teaspoons of sweet pickle -1 syn for tablespoon and i had less. Lettuce, Cucumber, Pickled Red Cabbage, Pickled Onions, Cherry Tomatoes with a mullerlight and apple

Tea - Lancashire Hotpot - 1 syn

Hopefully i can be as good as Tuesday and complete another 100% day. I have added the salad to my lunch to ensure i getting my 1/3 speed i will try and eat this first and just pick at the sandwich.

Last edited:
Wednesday - EE

Breakfast - 2 SW Syn Free Sausages and a banana, had to give the toms, beans and mushrooms a miss was running late for work.

Snack - Apple

Lunch - 2 slices of 400g wholemeal loaf, with ham and 2 teaspoons of sweet pickle -1 syn for tablespoon and i had less. Lettuce, Cucumber, Pickled Red Cabbage, Pickled Onions, Cherry Tomatoes

Snacks - small bite of chocolate biscuit and 1 malteser - 1 syn

Tea - Lancashire Hotpot - 1 syn, with brocolli, carrots and cauliflower.

Snacks - Mullerlight, Wheat Crunchies - 7 syns, Fruit Salad it had kiwi, melon, pineapple and Mango. Also a plum.
Caramel Shape dessert - 5 syns

Total syns today so far 15

I am well and truly fruited out but i feel really great for sticking to plan and really enjoying the food again, hopefully a pound or so will be dropping off this week.

Last edited:
Thanks feel like i started a fresh the last couple of days and really enjoying plan again.

Thursday - EE

Breakfast - Bacon, Eggs, Tomatoes and Mushrooms

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf with ham and pickle - 1 syn. Lettuce, Cucumber, Pickled Onions, Pickled Red Cabbage, Cherry Tomatoes.

Tea - Aldi Pork Shank in sweet and sour sauce, stirfry vegetables, noodles.

Fingers crossed a great day in store again.

EE - Thursday

Breakfast - Guess what got up late so breakfast was a aldi alpen light subsitute - 3.5 syn and a banana.

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf with ham and pickle - 1 syn. Lettuce, Cucumber, Pickled Onions, Pickled Red Cabbage, Cherry Tomatoes and a Mullerlight Mini.

Snacks - 2 plums

Tea - Aldi Pork Shank in sweet and sour sauce, stirfry vegetables (cabbage, beansprouts, peppers, onions and carrot), noodles.

Snacks - Banana, Sainsbury's creature crunch - 5.5 syns, 2 cadbury's festive friend biscuits - 2 syns, 3 maltesers - 1.5 syns. An apple

Syns today 13.5

Last edited:
Plan for Friday - EE

Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, Baked Beans. Fruit Salad, Mango, Melon, Kiwi, Pineapple, Mullerlight

Lunch - Crayfish with Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Beetroot. Mullerlight.

Tea - Bacon, SW free Sausages, Mushrooms, Dry fried Egg, Baked Beans, Tinned Potaoes dry fried, Tinned Tomatoes.

Really lookin forward to this menu, i am really getting back on track and its great. I have weigh in Saturday, however as i will have only been back on plan for 4 days not expecting too much.

Last edited:
Friday - EE

Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, Bacon and a plum and banana.

Fruit Salad, Mango, Melon, Kiwi,

Lunch - Crayfish Fruit Salad, Mango, Melon, Kiwi

Tea - Bacon, SW free Sausages, Mushrooms, fried Egg - 1 syn, Baked Beans, Tinned Potaoes dry fried, Tinned Tomatoes, slice of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf - 2.5 syn, 14g black pudding - 2 syns

Night Out - 2 glasses of wine -16 syns, 2 vodka and lime, soday -5.5 syns

Snack - 2 scrambled eggs with slice of brown wholemeal bread from 400g loaf - 2.5 syns

Syns today 29 syns.

To conclude the week - 63.5 syns only 4 days on plan 100% 3 days

Last edited:
3 days on 100 % plan, 1 day on plan little over (3.5 syns), monday cant remember, sunday ok, saturday dominos. If i stay the same will be happy but if i put on tomorrow i know why. Weigh in tomorrow morning fingers crossed, will be early have to be at work at 8.45am.

Last edited:
Plan for Saturday - EE

Have to go into work till 1pm and then going food shopping, god my life is dull.

Breakfast - Banana and Weetabix

Lunch - Ham and Boiled Egg Salad

Tea - Beef Rendang with Rice

going to pub tomorrow so trying to ensure no syns in food, fingers crossed.

Plan for this week, if i can manage 4 or more days 100% hopefully another 1lb down for the week, so i will plan ahead again

[STRIKE]Aldi Brisket in onion gravy with vegetables [/STRIKE]
Spaghetti Bolgnese
Smash Pizza
Speedy Bangers and Beans with Jacket Potato
Turkey and Mushroom Stroganoff
Greggs bakers fake cheese and onion pie with baked beans.

Last edited:
Monday - EE

Breakfast - unsure at the moment, but probably beans on toast

Lunch - Spicy Carrot and Red Lentil Soup

Tea - Leek and Potato soup followed by Aldi Brisket in Onion Gravy with new potatoes and vegetables.

Looking forward to a new week and hopefully getting another 1lb off.

Back