Teresa's target diary

Already feeling weak willed today so I need to pull out maximum will power! As I still have 2 dinners out this week and I am baking for the christmas fayre this afternoon. I know when i am on dangerous ground when I start trying to justify a tsp of peanut butter. Peanut butter is one of those foods I can not eat in moderation, and it often is one of those things that starts a slippery slope . If i slip even slightly today then tomorrow and saturday will be so much harder. So here is my plan

Breakfast
fruit and yogurt

snack to avoid the peanut butter
2 boiled eggs

Lunch
Tuna and sweetcorn with crispbreads and 1/2 syn extra light mayo
tomatoes, peppers, cucumber
yogurt

Tea
Prawn stir fry (maybe with noodles, maybe just prawn and veg) 1 1/2 syns for sweet chilli sauce

hea milk in tea
heb ? not sure probably hi fi bar

IF I DO NOT EVEN LICK THE SPOON THE BOWL OR MY FINGERS when I make cakes I will treat myself to a bag of maltesers !! 9.5 syns

Teresa

I do think that was a good plan to reward yourself with maltesers if the peanut butter was avoided :) So............hows today gone ? All good I hope ;)

Well done for your OP tea, getting back in the mindset of plan is a big step in the right direction when you;ve had bits off plan -so definitely a good move, well done. Hope today has gone well x

Yeah great pre christmas weigh in especialy considering all the meals out and cake batter. But being good at all other times paid off. 1.5 pounds off today so just a pound above target. Not quite the cushion i wanted for christmas but gives me 2 pounds for over christmas.

I can not weigh in next week as I will be travelling back from Lancashire to do my class in the evening.

My goal is to go back on the 5th of january and still be in target range. I was looking at my book today and have maintained in my target range since the beginning of october so although I would still like to lose 4 or 5 pounds I am quite proud of myself as feel like I may have the hang of maintaining BUT i know i would not do it without my group.

Teresa

Being in your target range is a big achievement and staying there is even more of an achievement ! Be very proud of yourself for that :) Hope all goes well with your group and hope you have a great christmas too x

Well things did not go to plan no big surprise there looking back over my diary but as of today I am back on plan and determined to get to the bottom end of my target range for real this time.

I know i have gained over christmas new year and my birthday but will not chane my profile until it is offical at class next wednesay. I had to miss this weeks weigh in as i had too much to do to get ready for my group.

Today has been 100% OP just trying to decide whether to have quark and options or a green and black's mini bar

Back