Terrible first week- Can't stand milk!

Vivi

My first week and have gained 4lb :break_diet: oh the shame of it :cry:
The worst thing you could do is combine your meals with milkshakes (what I did for the remainder of the week) as it piled it on and was the equivilant of having 4 meals. :eek: so avoid this trap. my 'time of the month' so was pretty moody and got on so well the first few days, even though by 8pm I was still hungry even though i'd eaten all the cals required. Then one evening I just snapped and ate chocolate, cheese, etc had takeaways. Felt v.bad then if things couldn't get worse, still reached for the milkshake at night in need of the sugar fix. Before this diet I didn't eat much sugar so now even though I don't particularly enjoy shakes I find myself in need of one. I just couldn't drink 3lt+ of milk in a week, tough to drink 1 tbh.:sigh: Feel super tired after drinking them too- and felt on a right downer when I was on it. I'm off it this week, but don't know if it's worth trying again; it's not cheap and I felt bloated drinking all that milk. Only my first week but I totally blew it. :cry: What do I do now? persevere to the point where I lose my sanity? gahhhhhh!!!:jelous:

Oh no. How about trying with the smoothies and meal bars and not having the shakes at all? Might be an idea.

hugs though, is horrid when the scales go the wrong way

:( I'd have to agree with Charlie try again but have smoothies, soups or meal bars instead. Chin up.

Back