Step 1 Sole Source Terrible start....HELP!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jade x x, 6 January 2014.

1. Jade x x

Jade x x Well-Known Member

Had a terrible first day! Was fine up 2 lunch time then somehow managed 2 talk myself in2 a negative state of mind!! I binged & now feel like it's the end of the world! I want 2 go 2 bed knowing iv tried my best but I'm going 2 bed feeling like iv let myself down :( has any1 even bn able 2 turn ur around after having such a horrible start?
  2. Dreamofsuccess

Dreamofsuccess Well-Known Member

Didn't want to read and run, I haven't started cd yet. All I can advise is you wake up tomorrow and start afresh put today behind you, write it off as a lesson learned. If you start to feel negative again do something to keep busy. Hugs and good luck.x
  3. sazzledazzle

sazzledazzle Well-Known Member

Hi Jade

Forget about it, put it out of your mind and just take one day at a time, you'll be okay tomorrow! Take a look at old skinny pics and think about the reasons why you are doing it, then write it down and you can read it tomorrow if at a low ebb. I remember you saying you had find it before? So you know it can be done! Just think one day at a time x
  4. Jade x x

Thanks for replying!! Means a lot. As you's say tomorrow is a new day!....I jst nd 2 find the belief that I can actually do this! Because regardless of how it may seem I really, really want this for me!! I CAN & I WILL DO THIS!

Thanks again :) x
  5. Sophie-24

Sophie-24 Well-Known Member

Hi Jade,

Forget about today and start a fresh again tomorrow. You know you can do this, think about how much you want it! We all know how hard it is, but in 4/5 days time you'll be ketosis and feeling great. Stick with it, and good luck for tomorrow!! X
  6. Tinks84

Tinks84 Member

just start fresh tomorrow, iam also starting tomorrow....the 7th so I will be your buddy if you like? I don't know if you can pm on this? As I find it hard to find posts I have written on lol.....not very good at this :)
  7. Jade x x

Thank you! Defo going 2 start fresh 2moro xx
  8. Jade x x

Hi yeah u can send me pm's I think it's after a certain amount of posts tho! Have u got a diary & ill subscribe 2 that? I nd as much help as poss! Lol x
  9. jenm

jenm Well-Known Member

I need help too, today's my day 1 so will help keep each other motivated!

I have a lot to lose (19.8st starting weight) so in this for the long haul. I'm just taking one day at a time :)
  10. BridetoBe1980

BridetoBe1980 Member

I need support too! Can I join this little group! Start weight is 15st 10!!:sigh:
    Good Luck girls!
  11. Jade x x

Welcome ladies! :) hope you's all have a positive focused day! I'm working till half 5 2nite & started at half 5 this morning, jst realised one if the tetras that iv lifted is outta date so jst got one 2 keep me going till I get home! x
  12. FunnyFarm

FunnyFarm Well-Known Member

I can't remember where I heard this but it helped me. It's like lighting a candle. If the first time you strike the match and it doesn't light, what do you? Try again. It might take a few tries but once you've lit the match, you can light the candle and then burning that is way easier.

Keep trying, give yourself a break and get that candle lit!
  13. surrey_flower

surrey_flower Well-Known Member

What a fantastic analogy FunnyFarm - certainly puts things into perspective :)
  14. Tinks84

Tinks84 Member

Hi, oh iam not on this very often so no idea how it works with pm and stuff, Day 1 is going ok so far, just me and my 2 year old at home just now but when my daughter and hubby get home I can imagine it being a lot harder.
    I work in a Carvery so it's going to be difficult but I have a hen weekend in March so need to lose as much as posts for that....

have any of you tried the diet before?

I tried in March but only lasted 2 weeks, I lost 13lbs in my first week and 8 in my second...... Would love that again.

have a great day ladies xx
  15. Jade x x

Very true :) lovely words!
  16. Jade x x

Yeah iv tried a few times but nvr evn made it 2 my first weigh in as the last few times iv actually had 2 take time off work due 2 feeling so ill! Looking back now I think it was partly in my mind & I jst wasn't ready so here's hoping I make it 2 my first weigh in this time! fact I WILL MAKE IT 2 MY FIRST WEIGH IN! xx
  17. GooseNotts

GooseNotts Active Member

hi ladies, can I join your pose too? :)

I started on Saturday but have a mountain to climb (starting weight 24 stone)

I have done shake diets before subbing 2 meals a day but never gone as far as this!!!

not finding it too bad so far as long as I drink plenty of water and avoid smells that make me nostalgic (if I smell sweet and sour chicken it will be game over!!!!)

I am doing SS and want to loose 4 stone this way - I will then ease off to a less intense step to gradually reintroduce food to my diet - this should also decrease the chance of what I like to call "fat flaps"

(I have a large frame so 14 stone is the lowest it is recommended I go down to apparently)

anyways I am on here quite a bit so if you are having a hard time or just needs to vent feel free to give me a nudge :)
  18. Jade x x

Ovcourse u can :) hope uv had a gd day!
  19. BridetoBe1980

BridetoBe1980 Member

Okay first day didn't go to plan! what is wrong with me! I want this more than anything!:sign0007:
    Tomorrow is another day I WILL DO THIS!!:girlpower:
  20. Jade x x

I did the exact same thing yest! Even now there is a voice in my head saying 'jst have one more night off & start 2moro' but will there ever b a right time?! Jst take a deep breathe & start 2moro as a new day!! X