Terrible stomach cramps!!!

Twinklecheeks

Hi guys, I'm back!!! Started back on SnS 9 days ago and have lost 10lbs altogether. Very pleased. Been trying to get back into for a while but every time I've given up on the first day because of stomach cramps that really hurt and the most gurgly belly I've ever heard. It's SO loud!!!!! This time I stuck it out hoping that it would settle down but I'm now 9 full days in and it's worse than ever. Excuse the info but got really bad diarrhoea too. I can cope with that but the stomach cramps actually really hurt, like griping pains. I've tried to figure out whether it's a certain pack that's causing it,like the bars , I know some people have talked about cramps after the bars but doesn't seem to be anything in particular. Don't know if I can carry on if it continues. I've lost 6 stone and 4 lbs so far and want to lose another one and a half stone. Any advice anyone???? Thanks xxx

I also get stomach cramps after some, for me its the truffa bar and the crispy shake :/ Don't know what causes it though I'm afraid

xo.

Can you hear it gurgling??? And is it that bad it makes you bend over in half? Or is it cramps you can put up with? Mine are really bad that make me clench over until it passes! Thanks for your reply xx

Mine are quite bad to be honest, makes me go ooh! Different to craps if I was on TOTM. I don't have gurgling though - it could be your sensitive to one of the ingredients? Either that or just S&S lol

xo.

No they aren't cramps like TOTM. This is proper gurgles and rumbles that are LOUD as in my partner can actually hear it stood more than 6ft away but it really hurts as well as being loud. Think I must be sensitive to one of the ingredients maybe...it's not normal I know that much lol xx

I've worked out it is the chilli that causes bloating for me, both the silver and white packs. If you are having those, try cutting them out.

LOL! I just noticed a spelling mistake in my 2nd post :p Never mind...

Actually, when I first started the other day I was having a gurgling tummy, but I thought it was due to the fact my belly was going I want food! Cos I'm on shakes and bar only :)

I had a bar earlier and got the cramps again but tbh, I'd rather have a horrible tummy than be fat so its a small price to pay. It could be a sensitivity or it could be just side effects. You will only know really when you've completed a month, just to give your body to time to get used to it.

xo.

Well I've had no bars for 3 days (cause I ran out) and I've also had no stomach pains :) looks like it was definitely the bars causing the pain and grumbles! Bit gutted cause I liked them too but I'd rather not have that terrible stomach so no more bars for me :( xx

Back