terrible sunday

methenie

methenie from london.
:wave_cry: ........... i did stop my diet during 2 months ...

i did restart one week ago ...everything was ok but yesterday i did loose my diet control and :( 200gr chocolate + 4 biscuits and enought ins`it ...

i m not proud about myself since..

i dont understand why i did loose 10 stones yet and now... i give up so quickly for one week ..

we are monday and again ... im restart because i need to carry on ..no matter if im going to pass the rest of this year to do it but i will...

i know i dint came here before ?
before jumped on my cupboard ...
:sigh:

one week now ...and no one call from my councellor ..
i know this is my responsability at 100 % but ..one little push ..

anyway im here and this is the more important ..

good week for all of you

nell xxxxx

Get straight back on track, put yesterday behind you. We are here so before reaching into the cupboard and put down how you feel then we can talk you out of it.

Well done for admitting your blip. Today is a new day and a new start for you. It wasn't a lot that you ate and you can get back to it today. It does sometimes take a couple of attempts to manage to restart but it can be done. I hope your counsellor is more supportive this week. But of course we are all here for you too.

Dizzy x

the important thing is that u are jumping back into it right away. dont be too hard on urself and good luck for this week xxxx

make sre u come on here next time u get tempted. we'll talk u out of it :D

xxx

Hi Nell,

Sonkie, Dizzy and Karen are right - its a blip and now its happened it is time to get back on track.

Minimins has been the best thing EVER for keeping me out of the cupboard. Whenever I am sorely tempted I take my bottle of water from the kitchen and take it to the study - turn on the computer and while I wait for it to start up look at my before photos to remind me how far I have come already - then I log onto minimins and look at the before and after photos and read peoples diaries and blogs (whilst drinking water) to give me the inspiration and courage I need to say no to the forbidden food!

Looking at how far you have come already I really do believe that you can do this and reach your goal - we are all behind you :).

Hey hun,

You can do this!! It's one blip and we are all only human. Today's a fresh start so keep positive and take each day one day at a time. Another little tip - put the chocolate/biscuits whatever you are tempted by in the bin and cover them with something yucky - then you're sure not blip again today.

Stay strong today xx

Back