terrific tuesday *hour by hour*

sumayyah

please try again
i dont see the daily ( checked twice today ) so thoight i would start it

todays a horrible day so far ( not diet wise, alls well there ) missed the school bus, comet engenieer was parked over my drive when i got back, he watched me park in front of him and walk to the door and drove off so ive had to call and rebook the repair and then my older sis called to ask when im visiting her. we agreed on friday b4 but she decided to change her work days. she decided it had to be christmas eve knowing full well i had plans with my younger sister ( who refuses to speak to older one ) so because i refused to cancel my previous plans shes again decided she wants nothing to do with me, this time i dont care, shes not worth the hassle

ive had 1l of water so far but still need to start on the shakes

oh and i have the joy of a hospital appointment with kaya later, oh yay

Goodness! Sounds like you've had an active morning so far. I sure hope the day starts getting better from here :).

I have been out to finish xmas shopping. The world outdoors is amazing - I have been in the opposite direction today. I usually go out of the village and turn right towards the coast but today I went left and inland to Lerida. The road was fantastic - a winter wonderland. The road itself was snow-free but the fir trees and mountains on either side were snow covered - not blanket white, but a perfect covering of white over the green. It was like travelling through fairyland!
:) and on top of that I have just realised I have lost a whole 60lbs since Sept 3rd.

I now have a mountain of gifts to wrap but I think I may go pamper myself instead cos I feel GOOD.

Sumayyah - hope your Comet guy gets back out soon!

well today certainly didnt get any better

comet guy never bothered calling back, had to call the doctor as it seems madam has a uti, they said doc would call back ( the senior patner insists on dealing with madam, no one else is allowed ) guess what no call

went to madams ortho appointment expecting they would move to shirter afo's ( the purple leg things in my sig pic ) as he said last time we could if her legs were good. hes now saying she needs the long ones till shes in her teens and then we can maybe think about moving to the shorter ones but we dont need surgery just yet. what! they never said surgery was ever on the cards!

i did think about going somewhere with bad food on the way home but decided it wouldnt change anything so i came home for more water and a shake

You're certainly not having a good time of things sumayyah! Glad you came home and stuck to your shakes though!

Back