Tesco Burgers WOW

Lianna

Silver Member
Oh MY God, last night after weigh in i really fancied burger and chipc, but proper burgers not home made ones, so i went to tesco and got some of the light choices quater pounders and they were soooooooo nice in fact nicest burgers ever!! i was worried theyd be high in syns, got to work today and looked them up and only 1.5syns each,,, now if you ask me thats blooming brilliant :)

Mmmmmmmmmmm burgers! i REALLY fancy burgers! i'm out for dinner tonight, tomorrow and fri so i might treat myself to them Sat! :) Mmmmmmmm

ooh! Thats great I think I'll be taking some of those to a BBQ on sunday! :) Are they frozen? x

Got me fancying a burger too now!!! I'm off to Tescos after WI tonight so def be getting some of those, thanks xx

Yeah they are frozen :) they are the light choices reduced fat ones, they are £2.49 for 4 defo worth it x

I eat these Lighter Choice quarterpounders quite often. They are yummy. Well worth 1.5 syns. The Lighter Choice Tescos cumberland sausages are very nice too. Only 1 syn each. (On red and EE)

I eat these Lighter Choice quarterpounders quite often. They are yummy. Well worth 1.5 syns. The Lighter Choice Tescos cumberland sausages are very nice too. Only 1 syn each. (On red and EE)

Yes i get these too :) they are delicious,, i absolutly love this diet :)

They are lovely, i have not seen them for ages, i will re look now!

are there any other low syn burgers (normally shop at morrisons and off there tomorrow night)

I dunno hun, i only found these ones last night! id say worht nippin into tesco for them lol X

Great find Lianna:)

I just had a look at what other burgers they do and their finest ones come in at 2.5syns for 85g (nice if your like me and find reduce fat products dry) and finest beefburgers with shallots for 113g (1/4 pounder).

Going to try the light choices ones though, never realised some burgers were so cheap:)

The light choices ones are not dry, well imo they wernt :) i cooked 4 i had one and my OH had the rest lol!! he can eat and eat and eat and dont put weight on lol X

I have these burgers too, very handy to keep in the freezer and make a quick meal.

Thanks for that, I don't shop at Tesco, just because others are nearer to me, but I'll remember this and go if we have a BBQ, (If the weather ever gets better) I always miss out on burgers if we BBQ so it will be nice to have one again!

Back