Tesco Diets?

Flutterbi

Hi, I signed up to tesco diets and today is my first day.

I know it's basically CCing, but love the feature that it plans my meals and sends them straight to tesco. As I own a bakery I have very little time to eat, plan or shop so it's perfect. I was just wondering if anyone else was using it or doing it?

I used it at the beginning of my cc journey and really do credit it for the reason I've been so successful! It was great for me as a starting point making it do easy. I didn't keep up with the subscription as I felt I'd learnt all I needed to learn and 3st later I'm still going strong!!
I recommend it definately! X

Hi, I signed up to tesco diets and today is my first day.

I know it's basically CCing, but love the feature that it plans my meals and sends them straight to tesco. As I own a bakery I have very little time to eat, plan or shop so it's perfect. I was just wondering if anyone else was using it or doing it?

Hi, I have signed up for 6 weeks as well so good luck to us

Good luck to you both!! It does work! X

Hi, I have signed up for 6 weeks as well so good luck to us

Hi Everyone, I am just starting the last week of my 6 week Tesco diet. So far I have lost 8 and half pound and my hubby has lost a stone. I know it does nt sound like I ve lost much but combining my weight loss on SlimmingWorld and tesco diet I have lost over 3 stone. I only want to lose a further 12lb.

Hi Everyone, I am just starting the last week of my 6 week Tesco diet. So far I have lost 8 and half pound and my hubby has lost a stone. I know it does nt sound like I ve lost much but combining my weight loss on SlimmingWorld and tesco diet I have lost over 3 stone. I only want to lose a further 12lb.

8.5lb is awesome! I love tesco diets and it really did help me start my cc journey

Back