Tesco meat-free new range

i_am_plankton

Could anyone tell me the syns in the below items please? Thank you!

Chickpea and spinach falafel -

Ingredients
Onion,Chickpeas (14%) ,Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin) ,Spinach (9%) ,Rapeseed Oil ,Cumin ,Garlic ,Salt ,Coriander Powder ,Coriander Leaf ,Concentrated Lemon Juice ,Stabiliser (Methyl Cellulose) ,Chilli Powder ,Turmeric ,Black Pepper ,Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)

Nutrition

Typical Values
100g containsTwo falafels (30g) contain
Energy632kJ (151kcal) 190kJ (45kcal)
Protein4.9g1.5g
Carbohydrate17.7g5.3g
Sugars1.6g0.5g
Fat5.6g1.7g
Saturates0.5g0.2g
Fibre5.1g1.5g
Salt0.8g0.2g

Bean, sweetcorn and red pepper burgers -

Ingredients
Beans (34%) (Green Bean, Kidney Beans, Haricot Beans),Onion ,Sweetcorn (12%) ,Dried Potato ,Red Pepper ,Rapeseed Oil ,Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin) ,Potato Starch ,Red Pepper Extract (2.5%) ,Water ,Pumpkin Seed ,Tomato Purée ,Cumin ,Garlic ,Sugar ,Salt ,Onion Powder ,Carrot ,Leek ,Chilli Powder ,Oregano ,Black Pepper ,Sunflower Oil ,Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid) ,Thyme ,Laurel ,Clove

Nutrition

Typical Values
100g containsEach oven baked burger (115g) contains
Energy719kJ (172kcal) 827kJ (197kcal)
Protein5.3g6.1g
Carbohydrate
21.5g24.7g
Sugars4.1g4.7g
Fat5.4g6.2g
Saturates0.5g0.6g
Fibre7.9g9.1g
Salt0.3g0.4g

1/2 per falafal serving and 3 1/2 for each of the burgers which all sound yum ( my Daughter is vegan so your syn queries give me some good ideas too, so thanks for that )

1/2 per falafal serving and 3 1/2 for each of the burgers which all sound yum ( my Daughter is vegan so your syn queries give me some good ideas too, so thanks for that )

Thank you for that! Tesco are doing a whole new frozen meat free range and quite a bit looks vegan! Did you know that Tesco (unsure of other supermarkets) produce a vegan foods list every 3 months for their own brand stuff? It's fab! Just google if you're interested :)

Hi sorry i'm just checking is that 0.5 for a 30g severing or per falafal.

Thank you for that! Tesco are doing a whole new frozen meat free range and quite a bit looks vegan! Did you know that Tesco (unsure of other supermarkets) produce a vegan foods list every 3 months for their own brand stuff? It's fab! Just google if you're interested :)

ooh, didn't know that . Thanks

Back