Tesco Pic Box

Osuljam

hi, I'm a newbie to this and wondered if anyone know's the syn values of the new Tesco Pic boxes?? Particularly the pulled pork and roasted vegetable couscous??
Thanks!!

Hello and welcome! :)

The BBQ Pulled Pork Pickbox is half a syn per 65g pack and the Moroccan Couscous one is 3.5 syns per 125g pack. That was the only cous cous one I could see so I'm guessing it's the one you mean :)

Hello and welcome! :)

The BBQ Pulled Pork Pickbox is half a syn per 65g pack and the Moroccan Couscous one is 3.5 syns per 125g pack. That was the only cous cous one I could see so I'm guessing it's the one you mean :)
Aww thank you.. I had the 65g BBQ pulled pork and it was really nice.
The couscous I had was the chargrilled vegetable couscous, again the pickbox range (can't find it in the web) so am hoping the ants are lower!
Can I ask if you have a list of the pickbox range or if you can tell me how to work it amount as I'm loving them all and so convenient for lunch! Thanks again

Where do you find these? Are they in the chilled bit with sandwiches?
Hi, Yes they are with the sandwiches and salads. Have tried looking for them online but not listed. There are loads of different Pick Boxes, just wish I knew what the syns were for all of them! Handy for lunch as today I bought (all from tesco) a rainbow salad, chucked in the Pick Box pulled pork, boiled egg, vegetable couscous and topped with the glaza balsamic dressing.. Delicious and only 4 syns!

Back