Tesco salmon burgers

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
They're 0.1g carbs each and on offer at £1 for 2 burgers. I cooked them in the oven but it dried them a little. Think grill or fry would be better but the oven was on to roast my veggies and I'm lazy :)

oh fab thanks :) what roast veg did you have?

Asparagus (drizle with oil and sprinkle with salt- saw it in the Saturday mag by Jamie Oliver as I've only ever boiled it before) courgette and a big flat mushroom which I put a dollop of philly on half way through cooking. Yum yum :)

costco do some fab salmon burgers, but we finished them just before starting atkins, so don't know the carb count.
i don't have a card, but my sis does, she is going to check them out next visit for me. i hope they're ok, cos they're very nice! and good price too.

MMMMMMMMMM,, sounds yummy love.

mmm. yes yum - ill be getting some asparagus this week shop x

I'm gonna pick some of these salmon burgers up for tea tonight! :)

Me too, if I can find them. They sound yummy.

Couldn't find them in two of the bigger Tescos in town.
All I could see were breaded salmon fishcakes in the freezer section at 18.something carbs/100g.
Oh well... :(

Couldn't find them today either. And I would count them as 0.3 from the info - why are they 0.1 again???

0.3's not bad at all. :)
I'll have a look at other branches to see if they have them.
Got my heart set on 'em now! :D

I've checked. This pack is slightly different. The one's I had say 19g protein and 0.1g carbs.
Aha! Mine were pink salmon, this says chum salmon - whatever that is lol

ah right - what section were they in?

Chum Salmon are freshwater salmon Lisa, related, but a different breed than sea salmon. :)

I think they are an Alaskan breed. :)

Back