Tesco shakes

maid marrion

Can anyone help a friend of mine has been on the CD but is not on it at the moment as she can't afford it.:cry: She has been into Tesco and has seen that they do a meal replacement shake which she claims has the same nutrients as CD but get this it is 58p per shake:eek: does anyone no anything about these shakes as this works out at £12.18 per week:eek::eek: she said that they are 500 calories but other than that they look the same.

It sounds like SlimFast to me!

The only ones I've seen in Tesco have many more carbs. Which one was it exactly? Do you know?

Have had a look at the Tesco website and their shakes are made by EAS and are over £1.50 each

tesco ultra slim .... yummy. 32.2g of carbs in each carton (330 mls ) i have both the choc and strawberry as i was trying to do this before cd. apart from being scrummy they did sweet F A. they also contain 215 cals per carton .

I tried those once and OMG, I thought they were disgusting and I'm not at all fussy.

Too many carbs anyway:p

You'd never get into ketosis properly with that many carbs.

And presumably, like slimfast, you'd still have to have an evening meal. So unless you were planning on having a can of beans for tea, it could still work out as expensive as doing CD.

Personally, I can't believe how much money we're saving while I'm doing CD, LOL! Makes me realise just how much crap I was eating :D

Am thinking of returning back to cd or trying the tesco shakes ? I can not believe the weight i have gained back!!

By the way, hello everybody :)

Hiya, why not just go back onto CD as it is proven, you get the back up and you know you will lose weight on it? Good luck with whatever you decide x

Tesco do two types of ready made shakes. One is called Lighter Choices and is basically slimfast. The other is called Carb Control comes in chocolate and strawberry and costs 99p for a 330ml carton.
Its not as nice or creamy as a CD tetra but does contain more volume, 330ml as opposed to 200ml.

The nutritional values are:

100ml 330ml
Cals 55 170
Carbs 0.5g 1.8g
Protein 5.7g 18.7g
Fat 2.9g 9.7g
Fibre 1.4g 4.6g

Tesco market this product as a snack or treat for people counting their carb intake not as a meal replacement. However each 330ml serving claims to provide around a third of your RDA vitamin and minerals.

Jac

Ah i could not find the tesco low carb shakes, infact i couldnt even find tesco chakes in my local tescos! But next week i will go to the bigger store!!

Tesco do two types of ready made shakes. One is called Lighter Choices and is basically slimfast. The other is called Carb Control comes in chocolate and strawberry and costs 99p for a 330ml carton.
Its not as nice or creamy as a CD tetra but does contain more volume, 330ml as opposed to 200ml.

The nutritional values are:

100ml 330ml
Cals 55 170
Carbs 0.5g 1.8g
Protein 5.7g 18.7g
Fat 2.9g 9.7g
Fibre 1.4g 4.6g

Tesco market this product as a snack or treat for people counting their carb intake not as a meal replacement. However each 330ml serving claims to provide around a third of your RDA vitamin and minerals.

Jac

Omg! does anybody know if these tesco low carbs ok to have then? I bought 12 yesterday, as I have to give up my lipotrim! The chocolate one is disgusting, but the strawberry one is ok' ish! I don't want to come out of ketosis!!!!

Back