Tesco Simply Cook Range

I had the chicken breasts this week, they were yummy! I also had the chicken breasts with cheese, ham and mushroom sauce...don't think that one would ever be free, but it was yummy!

The ones with the mushroom sauce are 4 syns for half a pack on extra easy or original/red

I'll let you know next week after eating the lamb yesterday and the chicken today, as I have never eaten them before, as I always cook from scratch for the tribe, but as I was feeding only me, thought I'd give them a go!
I agree about the honey, but it's probably due to the fact that it is free per 100g and you're not meant to sit and eat the whole joint, mopping up the remaining juice after cooking:eek:
Bit like the lamb yesterday, there was, like there always is in a lamb shank, sections of fat etc., well I wouldn't eat that, but the dog loved it:D

I think before I eat the chicken, I will calculate the points online, and see what I come up with!

Oh well, gained a pound this week, so wonder if they were to blame?
Or was it a third of a pot of this sauce?

The Tesco Simply Cook! Tikka Masala Sauce is 41.5 syns for a 500g pot:eek:

Could it be the meals you had last week catching up with you?

Saying that, it could just be a combination of everything.

the cheese on these meals is cheese powder i think i read

ginlin said:
I did have a meal out in Nandos, but I had eaten out twice the week before, and still lost.

I'd say it was a combination of factors but it wouldn't be just 1/3 of a pot of sauce. To gain a pound you have to overeat by 3000 calories more than you burn. So it could be the meal out plus the sauce plus an unnoticed increase somewhere else mayv

HannahKirk said:
I'd say it was a combination of factors but it wouldn't be just 1/3 of a pot of sauce. To gain a pound you have to overeat by 3000 calories more than you burn. So it could be the meal out plus the sauce plus an unnoticed increase somewhere else mayv

*maybe that was meant to say! A change in exercise can have an impact too. Hope that helps! I'm having the turkey tonight. Yum! Happy slimming and best of luck x

Back