Tesco ultralim bars unavailable for order

MyLastDietEver

Got a couple of chocolate bars to try before I ordered bulk online (didn't have raspberry in store)
Just went online to order some and neither flavour is available.
Are they discontinued??? Or have Exante dieters bought so many they've ran out lol
Going to really struggle with this if I can't get them as have no cooking facilities at work and can't stomach shakes unless I use a blender :(

They're probably just out of stock at your local depot/shop. I've had them delivered with my order before and I got a few boxes last week in store so I dont think they're discontinued.

Thank goodness for that!

Hi all at these bars a replacement or as well as the 3 Exante packs.... They would be very handy for work as I don't have bars? Thanx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

In place of 1 exante meal. From what I'm told they're comparable to exante's own bars

Got mine from Tesco tonight, no sign of any problem. I did a post in the TS section comparing them, carbs and fat a bit different but similar cals.

Yep I got some today too!! I wasn't meant to buy anymore but I couldn't resist lol

That's great thanx everyone, I've asked hubby to pick me some up tonight. Just don't want to be mixing soups etc at work for ppl to be asking questions about what diet I'm doing, haha! Are they as filling as Exante bars? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I find they're really filling, they're quite big, plus they come in plain silver packaging (the bars themselves) which means no-one knows what you're eating :)

Yep they are good and filling and it's soooo nice to chew something proper =)

Lol I know I'm counting down the minutes til 12 til I can have mine lol

I can't find them in my local tesco- may venture further to big tesco!!

Did you look in the health section? It's like in beside all the shampoo and stuff?? Lol

I may have been really blind but I couldn't see anything! It's a tesco express in the city so it has most things, but now you've got me thinking did I look hard enough :) xx

Lol I sent Simon to get it and he said he had to ask some one where they were and the guy apparently gave him a really funny look lol!

Haha brilliant!

Our express stores don't have them :(

I can't imagine small stores have them, but they're kept in the same aisle as the vitamins etc in my store next to the Slim Fast.

Back