Tesco's - Bl**dy Hell

I was annoyed at Tesco today though (a fairly common feeling when I go there if I am honest :eek:), about to pick up 2x8FF activa to notice that they all had a use by of 18th and 19th march :eek: honestly! 16 yogurts in 2 days - that's beyond my ability, even with the help of my family!!

That happened to me in Tesco recently. All the special offer Activias had a use-by date of the following day. When I asked if they had any with a longer time to eat them the assistant said yes, they had, but they weren't putting them out until all the ones in the fridge were gone!

So I expect they were waiting for people who could not read to come along and buy them!

Every time I go to Tesco there is some problem - it really annoys me.

I always check for the longest dates on things; how stupid of Tesco to wait until the short shelf-life ones were gone before putting the others out. By the time they got out, they'd probably only have a few days on them as well!

I am quite often annoyed by Tesco as well, as it happens. Currently I am cross with them for opening up a Tesco Express 5 minutes down the road from me, at the end of a little parade of shops. No doubt the trade of the small shops will suffer. People are already using all the parking for the Tesco. I refuse to shop there. There is a big Tesco less than a mile away!

If anyone from Tesco management is reading this thread they will be exceedingly pleased that their marketing ploy has worked. . . how else would they clear the higher calorie yogurts. How many people do you know who are not on a diet eat yogurts for fun !!!

Back