Tesco's Meal Replacement plan? same as Slimfast

hi,iv been doind the tesco shakes for 3 days,lost 1lb:) which i am pleased about. im trying to slim down for my wedding in a year,Anyone got any good advice they can give me,or how they are doing?

Last edited:
well done and congrats on the 1lb already.
good luck with it!!

i started 6days ago, ive lost 2lb, but find it really hard to tell if i have actually lost weight as all through the day the scales say different things, i put on 4lb in 30mins the other day and then lost 6lb by the next morning haha.. but i am now just weighing myself first thing in the morning before i have my shake and going by that ive lost 2lb.. hope i have!! well done for losing 1lb in the 1st 3days, they are usually the hardest to get through, i find it really easy now and even when i eat the slim fast chocolate bar i feel really bad.. cant believe its the same me i was a junk food addict! so just keep at it and it gets in2 ur normal routine :)

i too was a junk food addict...
well done on your 2lb amber09.

all the advice i can give you is weigh yourself 1 time a week at the same time.
if it be before or after your morning shake or straight way in the morning. but trust me weight yourself through the week does depress you if you have not lost anything.....
Good Luck Ladies

I've just started Asda measure up 2 days ago and Im a constant weigh-er (I know I should stop!) I think once a week is a good idea but so far I have lost 2 and a half pounds in 2 days:D hope this keeps up!
Not gonna weigh myself again now til nxt weds and just make it a weekly thing

Back