Tesco's UltraSlim (3stone to lose)

Hey, I'm new to this and just looking for advice! I'm starting the tescos ultraslim diet and I'm on day two! Doing well! I'm just wondering if anyone has or is on this diet and what's theirs sucess? I've heard good and bad and I'm just desperate to get rid of this weight!

X

Hi,
I've been doing this diet for 2 weeks. I used to use Herbalife Formula 1, with which I lost 4 stone and I felt amazing but as I'm a student I couldn't afford to keep doing it so I started Tesco Ultra slim.

The shake works to curb your appetite and shrink your stomach, but I've been following this regime religiously and having 2 shakes made up with water and 1 healthy, low fat high protein and fibre meal in the evenings and I've put on 1 and a half inches everywhere!! This is nothing to do with my evening meal as I'm well aware of the nutritional content of my meals.

I would honestly just shell out more for Herbalife Formula 1, although its worth noting, in any diet like this, there is a lack of fibre which from personal experience has ruined my digestive system so make sure you're taking a fibre supplement every day.

I hope this helped you, I know 2 weeks isn't long but by this stage with Herbalife I had 3/4s of a stone.

That's a real shame it isn't working for you :(

I'm on day 3 and iv weighed and I'm 4.6pound lighter, I'm so pleased!
I have been dieting since jan but just counting calories so 3 day in and to see that loss I'm really happy!

I guess different diets work for different people, good luck with the new shakes!

X

Back