Tetra Briks - Can i have 3 a day ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabesize10, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

1. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi All,

i am wondering if any of you know if it would be ok to have 3 Tetra Briks a day
    i love them and find them easy to drink look forward to them and it seems they will make the difference if i stay on the diet or not,

I was thinking of getting 21 Tetra Briks this week
    and next week 14 Tetra Briks and 7 bars

has anyone done this and found they still lose as much as with the powder shakes etc ?

i really want this to be the last diet i want to stick to it but don't want it to take longer than it has to if that makes sense,

I have no troblem drinking extra water esp at the moment i have a sore throat so it's much needed,
    Thanks in advance
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Yep, you can have all tetras if you prefer! I believe they are all that Porgeous had, so yes they work :) xx

4. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    woo hoo - thank you .... i honesly think they will give me the will power i bet after 2 weeks i will be back saying i am sick of them :D:D just going to email my CDC so she has enough in stock lol

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yep, as Sarette says, you can have all tetras :cool:

Don't forget to drink an extra 1/2 pint of water a day for each one though :)

6. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Do you have to drink more water with the tetras? I didnt know that, i thought it was with the bars? I drink loads anyway. I mainly have tetras, getting lazy making the shakes, and easy when out at the weekends and for working x

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes you need to add it with the tetras and the bars. Some people add a little more with every porridge too as the porridge (like the tetras) have less volume

8. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks KD x

9. (Land of) Maz

(Land of) Maz Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Shake That Weight
    I must admit i do really love the chocolate tetras and have 1 every day... i'm not so keen on the strawb and banana tho'

I limit myself to 1 a day purely cause if i went to 2-3 of them i would almost certainly get sick of them, whereas having one a day gives me one good meal that i know i will enjoy and if i have to force the other 2 down then so be it....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.