Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tetra Briks - Can i have 3 a day ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabesize10, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

1. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi All,

i am wondering if any of you know if it would be ok to have 3 Tetra Briks a day
    i love them and find them easy to drink look forward to them and it seems they will make the difference if i stay on the diet or not,

I was thinking of getting 21 Tetra Briks this week
    and next week 14 Tetra Briks and 7 bars

has anyone done this and found they still lose as much as with the powder shakes etc ?

i really want this to be the last diet i want to stick to it but don't want it to take longer than it has to if that makes sense,

I have no troblem drinking extra water esp at the moment i have a sore throat so it's much needed,
    Thanks in advance
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Yep, you can have all tetras if you prefer! I believe they are all that Porgeous had, so yes they work :) xx

4. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    woo hoo - thank you .... i honesly think they will give me the will power i bet after 2 weeks i will be back saying i am sick of them :D:D just going to email my CDC so she has enough in stock lol

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yep, as Sarette says, you can have all tetras :cool:

Don't forget to drink an extra 1/2 pint of water a day for each one though :)

6. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Do you have to drink more water with the tetras? I didnt know that, i thought it was with the bars? I drink loads anyway. I mainly have tetras, getting lazy making the shakes, and easy when out at the weekends and for working x

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes you need to add it with the tetras and the bars. Some people add a little more with every porridge too as the porridge (like the tetras) have less volume

8. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks KD x

9. (Land of) Maz

(Land of) Maz Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Shake That Weight
    I must admit i do really love the chocolate tetras and have 1 every day... i'm not so keen on the strawb and banana tho'

I limit myself to 1 a day purely cause if i went to 2-3 of them i would almost certainly get sick of them, whereas having one a day gives me one good meal that i know i will enjoy and if i have to force the other 2 down then so be it....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.