tetra packs

mils

I've just re started CD after a month off for holidays. I've decided to try a new CDC because i wasn't keen on the one I was going to.

Anyway to cut a long story short when I did the diet before I had 3 chocolate tetras per day for the first two weeks and then 2 tetras and 1 bar per day thereafter.

When I went to see my new CDC she advised I'm only supposed to have 2 tetras per day...is that correct?

Now I'm confused....

As far as I'm aware, unless there has been a recent change, you can have 3 tetras per day if you so wish. You do need to drink an extra half pint of water for every tetra that you have. I would ask your CDC to double-check this information.

....and maybe tell her that you realise tetras cost her more, so you are willing to pay a little extra? That might swing it ;)

I am on my fourth week and for 3 and a half of those weeks Ive been having 3 choc tetras a day .... choc tetras are all I have.

I'm with D_Q on this .... 3 or 4 if you are a tall lady or a man a day is allowed. I have some customers who ONLY have tetras! I do charge more for tetras and bars than packets though ..... see if as Karion says that makes a difference.

Back