• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

tetra packs

I've just re started CD after a month off for holidays. I've decided to try a new CDC because i wasn't keen on the one I was going to.

Anyway to cut a long story short when I did the diet before I had 3 chocolate tetras per day for the first two weeks and then 2 tetras and 1 bar per day thereafter.

When I went to see my new CDC she advised I'm only supposed to have 2 tetras per day...is that correct?

Now I'm confused....
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Queen of the Damned
As far as I'm aware, unless there has been a recent change, you can have 3 tetras per day if you so wish. You do need to drink an extra half pint of water for every tetra that you have. I would ask your CDC to double-check this information.

Gone fishing
....and maybe tell her that you realise tetras cost her more, so you are willing to pay a little extra? That might swing it ;)

Fed up of being fat
I am on my fourth week and for 3 and a half of those weeks Ive been having 3 choc tetras a day .... choc tetras are all I have.
I'm with D_Q on this .... 3 or 4 if you are a tall lady or a man a day is allowed. I have some customers who ONLY have tetras! I do charge more for tetras and bars than packets though ..... see if as Karion says that makes a difference.