tetra packs

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mils, 19 July 2007 Social URL.

1. mils

mils Full Member

I've just re started CD after a month off for holidays. I've decided to try a new CDC because i wasn't keen on the one I was going to.

Anyway to cut a long story short when I did the diet before I had 3 chocolate tetras per day for the first two weeks and then 2 tetras and 1 bar per day thereafter.

When I went to see my new CDC she advised I'm only supposed to have 2 tetras per day...is that correct?

Now I'm confused....
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

As far as I'm aware, unless there has been a recent change, you can have 3 tetras per day if you so wish. You do need to drink an extra half pint of water for every tetra that you have. I would ask your CDC to double-check this information.
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    ....and maybe tell her that you realise tetras cost her more, so you are willing to pay a little extra? That might swing it ;)
  5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

I am on my fourth week and for 3 and a half of those weeks Ive been having 3 choc tetras a day .... choc tetras are all I have.
  6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    I'm with D_Q on this .... 3 or 4 if you are a tall lady or a man a day is allowed. I have some customers who ONLY have tetras! I do charge more for tetras and bars than packets though ..... see if as Karion says that makes a difference.
  7. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

No restriction on Tetras.
  8. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Cambridge Diet
    I have a client that has only tetras too :)

I do charge more for tetras and bars.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.