Step 1 Sole Source Tetra shakes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Simone123, 6 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Simone123

Simone123 Member

I everyone - quick question. Is there a major difference in having the tetra shakes over the ones you make yourself?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mamaye

Mamaye Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    You need to drink more water if you have a tetra (same as with the bars). I don't like the shakes but I like the tetras, different texture and taste I think x

4. Simone123

Simone123 Member

Thanks for that! Will explain why I'm not loosing as quickly as I want to ?

5. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(25.94%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    CD
    Personally only use the tetras if I know i'm going somewhere i can't blend a shake. I just don't like them. I normally make my shakes with about 500 mls of water minimum so I find the tetras small and I don't feel like i've "eaten" when I've had one.

6. Clairioushilarious

Clairioushilarious Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(28.24%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I'm the same. What I do, though is pour the tetra into a 500ml water bottle and top up with water. Better texture than the powdered shakes and is more filling, too.

7. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I just live on the chocolate tetras - I didn't know you should have more water, it still advises 2.25l on the packaging...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.