Step 1 Sole Source Tetra shakes

Simone123

I everyone - quick question. Is there a major difference in having the tetra shakes over the ones you make yourself?

You need to drink more water if you have a tetra (same as with the bars). I don't like the shakes but I like the tetras, different texture and taste I think x

Personally only use the tetras if I know i'm going somewhere i can't blend a shake. I just don't like them. I normally make my shakes with about 500 mls of water minimum so I find the tetras small and I don't feel like i've "eaten" when I've had one.

Personally only use the tetras if I know i'm going somewhere i can't blend a shake. I just don't like them. I normally make my shakes with about 500 mls of water minimum so I find the tetras small and I don't feel like i've "eaten" when I've had one.

I'm the same. What I do, though is pour the tetra into a 500ml water bottle and top up with water. Better texture than the powdered shakes and is more filling, too.

I just live on the chocolate tetras - I didn't know you should have more water, it still advises 2.25l on the packaging...

Back