Tetras - How many a day??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sugarplumfairy, 2 October 2006 Social URL.

1. sugarplumfairy

sugarplumfairy Member

I thought my CD Counsellor said as many as I like, is this wrong? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Oh shoot ive worried you now Im sorry :eek:
    I was sure it was one tetra a day but your prob right and it will be me wrong lol

4. Amanda (Loopy)

Amanda (Loopy) CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    She was right you can have 3 a day if you want to.......

Amanda
    xx

5. sugarplumfairy

sugarplumfairy Member

No worries, just had to check! I am so paranoid I will do something wrong and loose nothing this week :p

I hate the packet shakes as I cannot stand anything powdery and have not managed to master making them nice yet :(

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yep as many as you like, but always worth trying the sachets every now and then. Your taste buds change - I remember not being a fan of the soups, but now think the mushroom, tomato or chilli is lovely especially in this colder weather :D

7. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Have you tried blending them with ice and water? I find it mixes them really well but you need a pretty good blender to cope with the ice crushing.
    Agree with DQ keep trying them :)

8. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Yes, you can have 3 a day, just remember to have an extra glass of water with each one, as they are more concentrated than the packs.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.