Tetras

slimforlive

Hi all,

I know it says to have the tetra's chilled, but is it ok to have them if they've been out of the fridge for a few hours?

I've got a wedding to go to this weekend (a sit down meal in my first week! :eek:) and I want to take a couple of tetras to get me through. I'll freeze one of them, so by the time I drink it in the evening it should have defrosted, but the lunch one won' thave time - so it'll be warm) That ok?

thanks in advance!!
xx

as far as i'm aware thats fine. I'm sure a cdc will be along to confirm.

they are longlife so you can keep them out of the fridge and just put them in to cool down before you have them - thats what i do anyway!

i also add hot water to the chocolate ones to make a yummy hot choc

xx

Enjoy the wedding! Staying strong during testing times really helps your resolve.

I only ever have the tetras hot. 1/2 a tetra in a mug, topped up with boiling water. They've been a god send in my coffee free days!

They actually don't need to be stored in the fridge at all. As a counsellor, I store all of my stock in my office, and the tetras certainly don't get delivered to me chilled! As has been said, they're like long life milk, so can actually be stored anywhere - most people just think they taste better straight from the fridge!

Personally, I wouldn't even freeze the evening one, as whilst it defrosts it'll make your bag all damp!

Hope that helps! Enjoy the wedding. :)

Jo x

They dont taste as nice if not chilled, I think thats the reason, I dont like them unless v cold or hot!!

Id ask for hot water and top it up!

Ohh, yeah, damp bag doesn't sound nice! Think I'll just have them warm then. I LOVE them cold, so I'm sure I'll be able to, at the very least, stomach them warm.

Thanks all for your advice! I'll defintely be trying them with hot water!! Yummmmmmm

xxxx

When I take my tetras to work...they are always 'warm' by the time I get to have them... They are ok warm...fills a hole and eases hunger. Although, not the biggest fan of them anyway!! haha Hope you're having a great day!!

Ohh, I love the chocolate one! Am getting a bit obssessed with it! (good job too, seeing as I have to have them for next million days! lol

Well done on your weight loss this week! 4lbs is fab!
xx

Back