tetras

cyprusbride

Hi everyone, just a wee question about tetras. I have ordered my next weeks supply of stuff from my cdc and have made it all tetras. I know I have got a busy week next week so thought it would be easier. Will this stop me from loosing as much weight? xx

I don't think it will - my CDC says some people live off tetras - I don't think it is like bars which are restricted for carb reasons.

no I've lost 14lbs in 2 weeks and 90% of it has been tetras..... just couldnt take the shakes but I have the odd tomato soup for a change....

No problem having all tetras ... just remember to drink extra water, as they don't contain as much liquid as you'd make your shakes from the packet up with.

No your loss should be the same. Just up your water a bit as the tetra's are more concentrated, and enjoy!

The Chocolate ones are YUMMY:D

Hiya,
I live off the tetras too....when I'm sticking to it!! I just find it more convenient and love them as ice cream.
I take it from your name you're getting married in Cyprus? I had my honeymoon in Cyprus 3 yrs ago and we're going back this Sept/Oct..I loved it there! When are you getting married?

Tx

Oh just noticed on your other thread that you're getting married in Paphos in October! We're going to Paphos on 24th Sept till 8th Oct so we might be there at the same time! I can't wait for our hols! Haven't been to Paphos before. We stayed at Cape grecko last time near Protaras. Have you been before?

Back