• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tetras

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
You can have 3 tetras a day if you wanted to, Morbi, and it will not affect your weight loss.

Have you tried them hot with a teaspoon of coffee yet? They are delish, especially if you just give them a quick whizz with one of those aerolatte/cappuccino whisk things!! :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Frozen choccy ones are better than Ben & Jerry's (well almost :rolleyes: ) :D

Ah that's good then, Thanks.
I feel like getting tetras more, the packets are starting to annoy me cause i have to put it in the blender each time because of the lumps. I'll try the coffee tonight thanks for the idea :)

Frozen choccy ones are better than Ben & Jerry's (well almost :rolleyes: ) :D
Does it work with bananna too?

I was trying that the other day then someone took it out of the freezer and it defrosted so never had the chance to taste

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I never managed to make decent ice cream out of the banana ones - looked too much like a block of cheese to me!! :eek: But banana tetras hot are da bomb!!! :D

Diva

The banana ones are gorgeous frozen....like proper ice cream! :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Now if they would just make a coconut one!! :rolleyes:

Diva

Ohhhhh....now a coconut tetra would be absolutely DIVINE!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Diva

Now Loopy.....coconut tetra - yes....but RUM!!! :eek: :D :D Not that I would say no, mind you!! :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Big mug, boiled water, let it cool, add to tetra - nuke for 30 secs if necessary :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
ooohh dunno, never tried that!!! Maybe I'll let someone else do that experiment!! :eek:

DQ

Queen of the Damned
So come on, who's gonna be the first one to test it?! :p