TFR shakes on maintenance

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Claudiaking, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Claudiaking

Claudiaking Member

Lipotrim TFR
    Hi everyone,

I did a month of TFR in June and lost just under a stone and a half which was fantastic. I really enjoyed re-feed and then had my 2 week hoilday where I managed to stay reasonable healthy. I have had to work away over the last few weeks and found it really hard to get in the gym etc and now I feel like I'm putting it all back on! dont really enjoy the maintenance products and was wondering it anyone used the TFR shakes for breakfast and lunch with 1 low fat meal a day? If not I wouldnt mind going back on TFR but I wont manage a month due to social events coming up. Do any of you guys go back on just for a few weeks and refeed or is kt not worth doing for less than a month.

I need to start to feel better again, I really miss the shakes!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.