TFR shakes use on maintenance?

Sarah0712

Helllooo. I am on lipotrim TFR at the moment but really struggling. I have just got another weeks worth of shakes yesterday but am now considering having the evening meal. If I was to have 2 shakes a day and a very low carb evening meal would I still lose weight? Obviously I wouldn't expect to lose as much as TFR but surely having 2 shakes and only one meal is better than eating for every meal? Also does anyone know if it matters having the TFR shakes? Or does it have to be the maintenance sachets?
Any feedback much appreciated!

HI Sarah

THis is my first day on maintenence, I did not do the TFR before though. The Pharmacist told me to expect a weight loss of around 2-3lbs if I just stick to the 2 shakes and 1 low carb meal and NO snacking at all throughout the day.
Apparantely the TFR and Maintenence sachets are different as the TFR only have 15g of carbs and the Maintenence has 25g. If you are doing maintenence then buy those particular sachet's!

Anyone else doing maintenence without doing TFR id love to hear your experiences!!

Yes I am doing it. Today is my first day.

I am using my fitness pal along with it to get an idea of my calorie intake. My main meal will be no more than 600 calories. The maintenance shakes I have are 333 calories for both so I will be on less than 1000 calories per day.

Back