TFR

gwen456

hi all, i would like to go on a total food replacement diet just to get a few stone off, but i don't want to have to go to a consultant etc..but my problem is where do i buy them ?
initially i would just like choc shakes, but cost is a concern, but would prefer higher protein and lower carb if possible..
so can anyone help ?

ta gwen x

Lipotrim is available from chemists, it comes in chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, chicken soup and 2 flap jacks, cost in uk is usually £36 a week.. ireland is much more. Weight loss is put at average a stone per month.

hi gwen, im just new here, i have started the new you diet, they do total food replacement shakes and you can buy online. They have chocolate honeycomb TFR shake it is only £1.50. So works out about £31 per week. Im on day 5 and in ketosis, i did lipotrim 3 years ago, these shakes taste much nicer, my friend has lost 1 stone in 3 weeks on the new you diet. so just giving it a go, will let u know how i get on with first weigh in. feeling nervous cant wait to get the weight off me so sick of being fat tbh. xxx

hi, thank you for your replies... i did do lighter life years ago and then switched to lipotrim through my gp... however i have had 2 babies since then and now feel the time is right to address the weight gain..
re going through the chemist, i'd really like to just go online and do it that way..i'm just wondering which one to try and which of these is total meal replacement rather than just meal replacement..ie atkins advantage shake ?? or avidlite or ???

Back