TFR??

Sess

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie and have come across TFR in a lot of your posts.... Sorry but can someone tell me what this stands for? :confused:

Ahhh it all makes sense now.. haha it is late!

Thanks Katia :)

Starting today! Eeek!

Hope I have as much success as you all!

Took me a little while to figure out what TFR mean a while ago chick, so ur not the first nor will u be the last I am sure. Good luck with ur start today,this forum is superb,lots of support advice and encouragement. Xxxx

Thanks emerald,

how have u found the diet so far?

Thanks emerald,

how have u found the diet so far?

So far so good Hun, did 4 weeks 100% then a week of refeed in prep for my weeks holiday, came back and had gain a pound so was chuffed to bits really. Then started back on LT TFR,pharmacist said to me it would be more difficult getting back into it and it was a tough first week back on it last week,but the lost of seven pound made me happy, I weigh in on a Tuesday. I can't stomach the soup or strawberry shake,and the flap jacks are horrid so dry and have a horrid odour. So I stick to vanilla and choc shakes, I drink two litres of tap water a day and a litre of carbonated water just to spice it up :) the hunger soon subsides it's just breaking the habit of picking,when I prepare meals for the hubby and kids, but I am managing. How are you finding it so far, first week seems to be the toughest xxx

Well it's only my first day on the diet but so far i'm feeling quite positive and excited after hearing everyones weightloss! Had strawberry for brekkie and choc with coffee and ice for lunch and they've been much better than i thought they would!

I just hope that I have the same willpower and manage to stick it out! I've got a lot to lose and I bet iit feels like a lifetime from each weekly weigh in! Hopefully the support on here will carry me through!

Back