TGI Fridays Salad PP value please!

DoingItForMe

Hi there,
We had an impromptu visit to TGIs for lunch today and I tried to make a sensible choice, I went for the Jack Daniels salmon salad with the low fat italian viniagrette. Annoyingly TGIs don't publish NVs and a search online returns values of 8-20PPs.

I can't really believe 20PPs given the salmon fillet was small and the JD glaze wasn't running off it lol.

Can anyone help me, please? :)

According the eating out guide, the salmon salad is 20PP I'm afraid (no mention of dressings). Everything in TGIs is ridiculously high!

Thank you so much - 20PPs is totally ridiculous and definitely wasn't worth it. Ah well, you live and learn :)

Thats ridiculous.
Yeah I heard TGIs were lethal, just as well Im not a big fan.
As you say live and learn

24 hours on and I'm still reeling lol. I honestly don't know how 20PPs come from a single chargrilled salmon fillet (guesstimate 140G) brushed with a JD glaze, a whacking great bowl of salad and a tbspn low fat viniagrette (dressing in a separate pot so I was careful with how much). Anyway, it was VERY nice but I am so thankful I didn't opt for a burger :eek:

I think its whatever they put in the Jack Daniels glaze hon. Everything with it on is hochin in points!!

Maybe, but the glaze they sell in the shops in the bottles (not the BBQ sauce, the actual glaze, took me YEARS to find it...) is the same points as BBQ sauce, ketchup etc...
DONT BLAME THE GLAZE ;) IT IS THE FOOD OF THE GODS!!!! I ENJOYED MY BURGER AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!! haha!!!! But, maybe homemade. With a Quorn burger. Low fat cheese. batter-less onion rings fried in frylight.... just as tasty, mmhmm!!!! :D

PS - I think Jack Daniels should be knighted, love the stuff.....x!!

Back