TGI Fridays - Starter and a Main???

kneehigh85

Hey all,

I am after some advice as I am likely going to be eating at TGI Fridays on Thursday. Drink not a problem as I'll be driving and diet coke is refillable. Food however is a bit of a problem. They do the 2 course for £9.99 option and I have no idea what to choose or how to syn for it! Can anyone offer me any advice on this?

Thanks in advance

gunsandbanjos said:
Sesame chicken strips appetiser is 1000+ calories alone.

Oh please tell me this is not true? I have been on plan for so long and took my daughter there on Friday! Had these as a treat (love them) GUTTED!!!

There is a thing on the SW site about it today as a coincidence. Doesn't mention them specifically though.

It was my WI today and lost 3 so I will be real good this week now x

SW says get stuff from the "Fresh from the grill" section! Things such as steaks, spicy rice and seasoned vegetables are always a better option :) also, Spicy Diablo Pasta is meant to be alright, but ask for cheese on the side!

Hope you enjoy your meal! x

Sculls said:
Oh please tell me this is not true? I have been on plan for so long and took my daughter there on Friday! Had these as a treat (love them) GUTTED!!!

Oh my god... Just ran the nutritional info through the syn calculator as these are my favourite... 48 syns!!! Aaaaaaaahh!

Wow 48 syns!!!! That is bonkers. I don't think I will be going here again for a very long time!!

I literally cannot comprehend how such a small portion of food has so many calories! Insane!

I know, crazy huh? They don't even seem that bad do they, I mean it's not like they are laden with cheese or anything!

Last time I went to a TGI's I have the chicken salad - it was basically a bowl of lettuce with chicken, croutons and tomatoes. I forgot to ask for no sauce tho....

Oh god im going to TGIs on saturday!!!!! Now im terrified!!!

hcocker said:
Kneehigh85 - what do u eat a nandos for 8.5 syns? I love that place!! :) xx

Chicken without skin is free as is salad, spicy rice is only 2.5 syns I've read and chips are like 11 I think! If I was going I'd get half a chicken, spicy rice and salad for 2.5 syns and sneak in some of my home made 'perinaise' made with extra light mayo and peri peri spice - 0.5 syns a tablespoon : )

Back