Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

TGI Friday's Veg Fajita

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by cat_1977, 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. cat_1977

cat_1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(5.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a little bit of help estimating my lunch!

I know the pro points for the sizzling veg fajita are 25, however I didn't have the sour cream or cheese which to my mind could constitute up to 10 points of the whole meal. I'm thinking of tracking it as 18 pro points - do you think that's about right?

All help greatly appreciated!
    Cathy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lets hope

lets hope Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.67%)
    Diet:
    ww pro points
    Sounds about right TGI's is one of the worst offenders for PP gorgeous tho lol

4. cat_1977

cat_1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(5.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Tell me about it. I spent half of last night studying the menu before going along today and still that was the best I could come up with. Either that or some dodgy veg pasta dish that I could make better. I seriously resent paying for food that is worse than what I could whip up myself in 15 mins!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.