tgi fridays

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
can anyone help me out, i am going to tgi fridays on monday and i norm have a burger and fries and i am worried as this is going to mess up my plan. i am also going for a carvery on sun but i will have lots of veg and not many roasties:sigh:.
will be grateful if anyone can help

Steak and salad? (with a jacket if your on EE?) I heard they put oil and rice on the veg and salad.. but don't know how true it is, I think I read it on here actually.

Anyway, good luck deciding hun! x

A burger and chips in TGI's would be pretty astronomical on the sin front. Your only real option is to go for either steak, chicken or salmon and have it with salad or veggies. I don't know where this oil rumour comes from, I used to work in TGI's and it's not true. Make sure you state no dressing/no butter on the salad or veggies.

I was told when I asked the waitress for no butter on the veg, that the veggies come in a wee steam bag for the micro and that has butter in it.

I was told when I asked the waitress for no butter on the veg, that the veggies come in a wee steam bag for the micro and that has butter in it.

That's true. Rice will have syns too. It comes in little micro pouches and i'm sure its not syn free. Probably no worse than an Uncle Bens pouch though.

Last edited:
This is all helpful - i am going to TGI fridays tonight - :)

Is the BBQ chicken house salad cooked in a SW friendly way??

This is all helpful - i am going to TGI fridays tonight - :)

Is the BBQ chicken house salad cooked in a SW friendly way??

No. Chicken is grilled which is fine, will have a little oil on it when grilled though. It is then covered in BBQ sauce. Salad has a BBQ ranch dressing with is definitely not SW friendly and there is also cheese in the salad.
Ask your dub if you can get the sauces on the side rather than mixed through. So you can add as little or much as you want.

I had the chicken caesar with dressing on the side and they gave me extra salad stuff (pot of carrots, red onion and tomatoes) yay! Was that a good or bad choice? Lol xx

Back