Tgi nightmare :(

Definitely don't have the sesame chicken strips!

What about steak, salad and a jacket potato?

Never having been there, I thought I would look at their website for clues. Well, that has to win the prize for the most irritating and pointless website! I could not get a menu to load at all. But they do say that they have a grill - so I would go for a steak or something like that, go easy on sauces and chips, and maybe have a side salad instead.

I do see that they do Buffalo Wings. I was recently extremely disappointed to discover that these are so called because the idea originated in Buffalo in America. And all this time I was thinking that buffalos could fly. Sigh. Another illusion shattered. They will be telling us next that Rudolph can't fly either.

I went to tgi's last weekend and had the chicken fahijta salad. It qas huge and Yes it had dressing on and a little cheese and a few tortilla strips but I counted the cheese as my hex a and counted about 8 syns for those hidden extras. I lost 2 1/2 lbs that week. You could always ask for the dressing and cheese on the side, but it was yummy and I'll definately have it again.

I was there last week and had the surf n turf, plain jacket potato & the tomato salad

Back