TGIF Hour x Hour

Hey I totally agree TGIF got a stupidly busy morning at work, but should chill later!

Woke up with a raging stick neck arghhhh

Have a great day xx

Oooh I sympathise with neck pain....something all too familiar to me. Poor you. :(

It is so stormy this morning - I am loving it! As I normally walk or cycle in to work though - I have the luxory of borrwoing hubbys car as its his day off. Phew!!

I never mind in the afternoon what the weather is - I dont care what i look like when I get HOME - its getting in to wrok looking like a washed up rat that I dont like so much!!! SO a treat today!!

Just had a YUMMY coffee - I mied half a vanilla pack and half a chocolate pack and made my "Mohcalatte" Perfect blend!!!

I like mixing the flavours - makes it fun. :D

Hope your neck feels better Lady. :)

xxx

Weather is rubbish here too I had to turn my horses out looked like a wet t shirt competition lol

Pain is grrrrrr will take some tablets if it's no better later!

I need to drink water today had none for two days, not good!

Enjoy your afternoon off Hun xxxxx

Knit one - purl two. Knit one - purl two. :D Guess what I am doing!!

I pulled my knitting out. Thught it would be something good to keep my hands busy, and provide distraction. And a great time to start making some Christmas Pressies!!! (I am a slow knitter! lol)

Well - end of day 5 - and this has been such a great week - I am in ketosis. :D

It was easy - no headaches, no stress, no hunger pangs - it was really easy going BAM! I'm there!!!

It's all downhill from here!

And I am loving all the new packs - the Minestrone, Asparagus, Shepards Pie and Curry are all new to me. Man - they are ALL good - I feel spoiled for choice!! Be nice if they came out with a new shake flavour - I would love a coffee flavoured one! Or they could bring back raspberry - that was scrummy. Anyway - I digress!!

This is going to be a great journey. Too much variety too get bored, and too tasty to feel deprived!!

Yah! My kind of diet. :)

You guys are gonna love this when you start!!! :)

Back