TGIF

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Wahey another week draws to a close
some good losses this week
I guess alot of us have a busy weekend
I got 3 days of being busy with a family function
so what you guys/girls got planned

yay it's friday! Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned. I'm off to pick up my new car tomorrow :) then going to canterbury for the rest of the weekend with my other half to celebrate 5years together! x x x

Oh sounds lovely
what car you getting
yeah busy weekend but might watch a few films plus got football too

A lotus elise in bright yellow - not exactly subtle but I love it!

I (embarrasingly so) really want to go and see the new Fame movie - though the reviews are awful :-( Can't say I expected any different...

I'm just determined to get through this weekend - my first on LL :)

x x x

Hayley wanting to go and see the fame movie is NOT embarassing!!! I cant wait to see it!! (I chose to ignore the car comment because I am completely jealous driving around in my X reg rover lol)

I am going to a 30th birthday party tonight. I am really looking forward to it. I can have a boogie and most of them have not seen my new 4.5stone lighter figure!! (its also good to get out with the kids!!)

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Your car sounds lovely Hayley. I like unusual cars, although I couldn't afford one of them!!

Hope you have a great time Melarnz. I'm sure all of your friends will think you look amazing, which I am sure you do.

My friend has just booked us a holiday today. We go at some point over the weekend (Sat night/sun morn????). I know it's crazy last minute. But she is a trravel agent and gets really cheap staff rates. I have no idea where or when I am going, just that it will be somewhere nice and warm.

It will be my first slim holiday in 12 years and I am so excited. I have about a day to get my self ready, packed and buy currency. It's mad but exciting.

I hope everyone else has something good to look forward to this weekend.

Have a good one!!

Goodness, holidays, Lotus Elises

Not sure I can match any of that....:eek:

Will see what OH has planned for us. :)
Probably see you on here! :p

I love any lotus they look stylish
I'm just bored today, going to familys house tonight that should be good fun

I love them too - another reason to lose weight actually as because they are so light the weight of the person does affect their top speed! I know it will only be minor, and realistically I'm never going to be driving it at top speed, but it's another reason on my list!

Muchly jealous you've going away Becky but how fab that you're slim!! That's my aim for holiday next year too, I WILL wear a bikini :)

Reading all your comments about being slim on holiday and seeing people at partys that you haven't seen since you've lost weight really really motivates me so THANKS! reminds me why I'm doing it x x x

I've been getting compliments from
people I ain't seen for years it feels amazing

and yeah I'm treating myself and the parents to a new car aswell but Xmas time :)
just can't wait to be in the shape of my life at Xmas woohoo

Wow exciting things happening this weekend!
Me - I'm off for a weekend in the motorhome with my son and my dog - hopefully the weather will be kind to us.
Have fun whatever you are up to:D

I am off to friends tonight. Undecided yet on a shopping day out tomorrow or a lazy day chilling at home. To my sis & bro-in-law's tomorrow night for a movie and chin wag. Driving lesson and chill day on Sunday!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend whatever you get up to!

Kat xx

hi
i'm off for a run in an hour - taking daughter to cheerleading then having a nice evening chillin in front of the TV

aerobics tomorrow morning, weigh in at 2pm, pampering session - long bath, face pack etc etc in afternoon. meal and drinks out at night with friends - got to make some good choices there!

sunday: picnic if nice, bike ride with son. sis in law and kids over in pm

oh i like weekends!!

daisy x

Been on the road since 4am working and only just home (6pm) having been stuck in horrible friday traffic.
So tonight it will be vegging in front on the TV watchin strictly!

Tomorrow, gym, swim and a pamper follwed by a catch up round at a friends house and a long walk with our dogs.

Sunday is my last car boot sale of this year. Hope to make a few more pennies towards my Australia trip. Might list some stuff I've been meaning to sell for ages on ebay too.

Not exaclty eventful but it'll keep me busy I'm sure!

Not only is it friday but it's also PAY DAY!!!!!

As I'm stuck at home alone this weekend I shall be making use of my Star Trek DVD boxsets that I haven't finished watching yet :D

Also plan on learning a few Beatles and Elvis songs on guitar, checking out a free online MMORPG my cousin showed me last week, and now I have my new glasses I can continue reading the next few issues of "Y: The Last Man" I've been working through.

pete that aint all to bad, just get better dude,
ill probably watch the star trek movie :) if i get a chance :) and also trying out the forza 3 demo
what MMORPG you talking about bud?

Daisy doll that sounds like a good weekend :) how did the pilates class go?

Everyones having a decent weekend
report back on monday on the Monday Hour x Hour thread when its made :)

kenshin, the game is called "MapleStory" (intentionally no space between the worlds)

It's a 2D side-scrolling anime-looking swords&guns fighting game, looked fun.

Not much going on here. OH is working both days - so I am going to do an overhaul on my studio....make more jewelery to sell for cmas and getting organised to do some paintings....grocery shopping for my injured mum-in-law....bit of playing in the kitchen....couple walks on the beach if nice.....and chillin' like a villain at the end of each day.

Chillin like a villain. I'm liking the sound of that! x

Chillin like a villan damn right :)

Back