TGIF

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Yah baby yeah :)
weekend is upon us woohoo
how's everyones week been and what's plan
for weekend
and one thing I'll say don't let anyones comments bring you down be strong :)
love y'all

MOrning Ken! Happy F-day to you too!

I cannot get my head around how fast the weeks have been flying past. SOmetimes it is great to get to Friday so fast, but other times, I worry about how fast life is flying by, and how little I am getting done!!

Lots of work around the hosue this weekend. Again. I did not get nearly enough done last weekend. Hope to get a couple good walks in to - hubby up at 3am tomorrow for work - I may get up with him and have a very looooong Saturday to fit it all in!

Have a good one everyone, whatever you get up to!

x

Yeah weeks fly back quick
almost Xmas soon
this weekend got a wedding party
but Sunday house work and watch a DVD wahey

I'm working today. Straight after work driving to Edinburgh to go out to dinner with a friend. Then staying over and heading up north tomorrow (somewhere near Oban) for a weekend of activity. I'm doing horse riding tomorrow for the first time, then hopefully going sailing on Sunday and managing to get in some nice walks in between.

Hope everyone else has a fabby Friday and most excellent weekend. :D

I'm thinking of planning a hiking expedition in the alps or kilimanjroo next year with family
bring out the adventure in me :)
plus i'm doing a triathalon with friends in Jan woohood
so this weekend just discussing those things to book it all up

woohoo it's friday! i'm off to the gym tonight, going to thorpe park with friends tomorrow then got a hen do tomorrow night. Sunday am going shopping for an outfit for a wedding I'm going to next weekend. wonder if I'll need smaller clothes yet... wishful thinking me thinks!

I'd love to do mt mt kilimanjaro, really enjoy hiking and think it would be such a sense of achievement.

HAve a good weekend everyone, keep smiling! x x x

hi there
off for a run in half an hour whilst my youngest does cheerleading. taxing the older ones around all evening.
aerobics in the morning, weigh in at 2pm. (taking kids ballet/swimming)
'cinema' nite with the family tomorrow
sunday bike ride then visiting family

daisy x

What film
you watching daisydoll?
You ladies sure do have a packed weekend week
in week
out :)
x

Had a slobby day today as feeling way below par. But got a bra fitting organised for tomorrow and then a 5k race (fun run) with two of my kids on Sunday raising money for Marie Curie and a bit for their brownies.

Hope I feel fit for it - not done any training at all as it won't matter even if we walk most of the way. Did the same one two years ago and 7 stone heavier :eek: so will be interesting to see how I go this year.

Good going t-i :)

Woohoo I am finally off for a whole weekend!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

Everyone sounds like they have fab plans, I am having a little hairdresser visit tomorrow then ikea, pet warehouse then a bit of clothes shopping if I have the energy (who am I kidding off course I will have the energy to shop!!) Sunday taking my sis to look at a car, then hitting Westfield, then a lovely long afternoon nap!

Good luck for the funrun TI you will do marvellously! Very jealous you are heading out near Oban Morticia, say hello to the area from me and tell it I miss it <G>

Jez
xx

Back