TGI's

Smirky

Gold Member
me and my OH are going for our anniversary / v-day meal tomorrow at TGI's and i know it's not the best place for when being on WW for points, but i've saved up all week so should be alright :)

anyway!!! i always have the chicken fingers main meal and was wondering it states 16points on the eating out guide website, but does this include the fries that comes with it also? only i cant see the fries on the side orders part to add them onto the total points if not :(

thank you!!

Friday's fries are 6.5pts per portion... and the chicken fingers are 16 on their own without fries

That's great thank you!! :)

anyone know how many points are in the Chocolate Brownie Temptation? :D might just blow it all lmao :p

Apple Waffle Crunch 11.5
Brownie Obsession, to share (½) 8.5
Chocolate Fudge Fixation 12.5
Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake 10.5
Popcorn Brownie Sundae, to share (½) 11
Triple Temptation, to share (½) 7.5

Apple Waffle Crunch 11.5
Brownie Obsession, to share (½) 8.5
Chocolate Fudge Fixation 12.5
Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake 10.5
Popcorn Brownie Sundae, to share (½) 11
Triple Temptation, to share (½) 7.5

I saw that list but the Chocolate Brownie is not on there :( didn't know whether to point to same as the chocolate fudge fixation? or whether it would be more / less?

Can you check if they still do onion scoops for me? I want to go for my birthday!

Can you check if they still do onion scoops for me? I want to go for my birthday!

I've never heard of this but ill check tomorrow, is it on the sides part of the menu?

Yeah im pretty sure its a starter or sharer. they are amazing!!!

Back