TGI's

brideweightwar

Wanting to go out to a TGI fridays sometime before christmas, probably a red day but wondering how to syn the jack daniels glaze, mash or fries etc - is there any syn values knocking about?

Was also wondering if there's a SW eating out book and does it give syn values for actual restaurants or just general ones for pub food, chinese, italian etc.

This is about the only place we'd go to eat out apart from The Harvester so I shall help by bumping up the thread a bit!

I just think you should just flexi syn it! will probably be way too many to actually count them!

I just have no more than 4 syns for the day, then have a house salad for starter (dressing on the side), main steak and rice with veggies (asking for them to cook with no oil) and enjoy. It didn't hinder my losses the odd times I have done it.

Hi, i work for Fridays. You need to syn the rice and the veggies Shrimpy.

Any questions feel free to ask. There is virtually nothing SW friendly at fridays:eek:

I'm sure you do, which is why I have only 4 syns for the rest of that day! :) I can see the oil on the veggies and rice.

I have 1 day a month where I don't count syns (not sure whether this could be classed as flexi syns!!). Its usually pay day, I don't go stupid, but allow myself a meal of exactly what I want and some wine or drink. This months treat night will be at TGIs :D - I cannot wait!!!

Been trying to work out what would be best to have, but I don't really care - i'm going to have a Barnamint Baileys cocktail (if they still do them!!) which is dessert in liquid form, so starting off bad in the first place!!

Strangly, I find I lose MORE at weight in following treat day - my body must be reminder that its in diet mode!!

Back