Thai Chilli Soup!

emzski

S: 13st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.49%)
I used to like it with plenty tabasco sauce and black pepper. But ive given up on all the soups now apart from the veg which is my fav!

MandyLupton

Gold Member
S: 20st2.0lb C: 20st2.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 46.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I really like the veg........might have that tonight!

Mollysmum

Tai Chilli is the only soup I like! I have it with a teaspoon of marigold and a sweetner then put tabasco and black pepper on it. Strange I know. Yum Yum.
Other than that I only get chocolate shakes and a few vanilla to make latte's with. I only like the cranberry bars too. I wish I liked more of the flavours so I had more variation.

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Tabasco sauce and pepper to give it that extra kick - also I always found that the Thai Chilli made the nicest crisps.

Katie

lil miss mummy

S: 16st0lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.04%)
Yes I dont really like the Thai Chilli as a soup but it is really nice as crisps! x Havent tried vegetable yet may try that tonight- whats the Tomato like?
x

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
S: 23st8lb C: 10st7lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 21.1 Loss: 13st1lb(55.45%)
The only soup I like as a soup is the veg one. I can tolerate the tomato one but prefer not to.

I put loads of tabasco in my veg soup and it's yummy. The others, I could probably put a bottle in and still hate the taste.

I do cook thai chilli packs though - I mix a thick paste and nuke for 90 seconds, or a thin paste and nuke for 120 seconds, then spoon it all together and let it cool - a little like an onion bhajji but recently I can't be bothered doing that so have just had a choc shake instead.

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
TC was really the only soup I liked, but did go off it once for awhile and Veg took it's place.

You can try mixing half od one flavour with another - Have Thai Chili/Veg, or Thai CHili/Chicken, etc. Varies it a little, and all work fairly well together. :)