Thai food?

Pipaluk

I will be skinny!
It is my 18th birthday on Thursday and I have intentions to go out on the Friday for a meal and to go around town after for drinks. I am wondering if anybody has any tips for me to try minimize the damage? I really don't want to have a huge gain but I still want to enjoy my night out. I was thinking of saving up all my syns through out the week for when I go out, but I have heard some people say that it's not good to do that and others say it's fine? I get weighed on the Monday as well so it doesn't give me much chance to burn it off afterwards.

i'm sure i read an article on this, they say basically stay away from anything with a sauce, steamed fish is good, rice should be ok!
x

If you feel like you can really manage to save all your syns, and it isn't going to be a regular thing, then do so this week. But do still keep counting, just so you know you are staying in control.
In terms of where you go, chinese isn't usually too bad as you can have rice and stuff, and I would imagine thai food is ok, but you have to be careful of the coconut milk. Other than that, thai curries are all veggies, chicken, prawns or tofu, which is SW friendly. :)
Happy 18th!

Back