Thai meal out any ideas?

lilo

Hi I am meeting a friend for a thai meal on tuesday - her choice as she is lactose and wheat intolerant it is good for her - but I am a bit worried about what to go for. If eating out i would normally have a chicken or fish salad or meat and veg but I always hoover up the prawn crackers and used to have green curry and rice before! (probably why I am here!)

So any advice on low carb thai food would be gratefully recieved!

I don't want to be too bad!!!:17729:

XX:)

they do really good spicy chicken and prawn salads just ask for the dressings off! stear clear of starters and sides :)

Can u get the menu in advance??? Then u dont have to look when you get there (less temptation) and you can just order x

That's what I have done as out for my anniversary tonight. Got hold of the menu and picked my meal so I know in advance xx

Thanks Guys

Successful night out!

fizzy water and starter shared with friend of chicken satay with sauce on the side - so basically 2 mini chicken kebabs - YUMMY!!

pork spicy salad - Ouch it was hot and only 2 lettuce leaves!

Pork and red onions in a lime juice and corriande mint and chiili dressing - I just ate the pork!

And a coffee

Thanks for your help - without it I am sure I would have gone for a red curry and friend shrimp starter!

XX

Back