Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Original Thai Spice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Frontier-Phil, 5 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Hi All

Just a quicky......(ooh er) LOL.... I have been using Schwartz Special Blend Thai 7 Spice £1.45 ish in Tesco. It is fantastic on Chicken, Pork, Veg Stir Fry,.... in Fact any Stir Fry. I roasted two chickens today in a slow roaster. I stripped the skin off both and sprinkled the Spice over. The out come has been devine, the aroma in the kitchen was to die for.

Please give it a go, if you like it a bit spicy..LOL

Phil xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. angelslice

angelslice Full Member

I can second that Phil, you can use it on loads. Have you tried the chinese one?

4. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Yep.... fab as well. We got a slow roaster and the chicken falls off the bone even when cooked with out its skin.......mmmmmmmm

Phil xx

5. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are most of these spices and seasonings syn free. I have seen a few recipes that use bbq seasoning but could not find it in my local Tesco.

Would it be ok if people could list a few as I am trying to build up supplies of syn free / HE goodies :)

Last edited: 6 April 2009
  6. angelslice

angelslice Full Member

herbs and spices are free hun x

7. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh they sound fab, will pick a couple up in next weeks shop :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.