Thank god for mini mins!!!!

I would like to add my two pence worth if I may! I cannot thank enough the people who post on this site. I'm doing it from home and the support and inspiration on here is brill. Far far better than any meeting I have been to. Im relatively new on here but I'm still made to feel welcome and any questions I have are always answered. Hope I can help someone else to repay the favours! Now....off to find some tofu!!

funcurls said:
OMG if it wasn't for Minimins I would never have heard of tofu chocolate pudding less than 1 min ago!!! *tootles off to recipe section to find out* XxX

Lol hope u enjoy as much as I did, I savered every spoon full!!! X

Emmaline said:
That sounds really delish, must look it up myself.

And 15lb loss so far that is terrific.
Keep up the good work....:)

Highly recommend it!

Tried the mushy pea curry tonight! Omg it was delish. Whoever comes up with these ideas they deserve a gold medal, they taste amazing and we lose weight at the same time. What more could a girl want!!!!

funcurls said:
You're so right!! There are some clever clever people around!!X

Totally. It's absolutely amazing the ideas that the people on here come up with.

I made my mother quite a few of the recipies from here this week (sw kfc, sw lamb donner, bacon & onion frittatas). When she tasted the food she thought it was too good to be true, and went as far to say "if I put on this week I'll bl***y kil you".....she lost 4lb. I was so chuffed for her!

So great thumbs up for all this weeks attempts. Thanks everyone, keep the ideas coming, I couldn't do it without you x x x

Yes as well as all the food diaries posted which are a great inspiration while I'm wondering what to make for dinner/lunch this week, I love the little goal challenges on here! I'm doing a weightloss for march as well as sit ups for Easter. It's great at group your not pushed into losing a certain amount every month but i find I need a bit of structure! I also would still not be doing any exercise without it. I see there a wii fit challenge as well so I might try that next! But all baby steps!

Couldn't agree more...this site has got my motivation going to get back on the plan after losing 5 stone and finally lose the last stone and a half that I have been unable to shift.
Good luck on your weight loss journey

Well it's nearly 2 months since I first posted this thread and I still thank mini mins daily. After struggling with my losses for a few weeks, I received some much needed advice from the lovely slimmers on here and lost 2lb this week taking my total loss to day to 1 1/2 stone.

Mums still going strong too and regularly asks you found any more recipes on that mini thing!

Thanks guys, you've really helped me to achieve each and every milestone to date

Xx

Well it's nearly 2 months since I first posted this thread and I still thank mini mins daily. After struggling with my losses for a few weeks, I received some much needed advice from the lovely slimmers on here and lost 2lb this week taking my total loss to day to 1 1/2 stone.

Well done hun. I think we all have blips, but you're back on track now & are doing fantastically well!!! xxxx

Super thread! I have been reading through threads and scribbling in my notebook and this post gives me the confidence that I can do this with the support of minimins:)

Rayven said:
Well done hun. I think we all have blips, but you're back on track now & are doing fantastically well!!! xxxx

Thanks raven!!!! Glad I've finally got my mojo back! X

Hello, may name's Rayven and i'm addicted to Minimins! (and food! lol) there i said it!
Maybe if i wasn't on here so much i'd actually get some work done! Oh well.....

I totally agree, this is one of the best sites ive found, well done to everyone on their weightloss journeys

Back